0.10.3 Patch Notes

"
kildram wrote:
"
Loonybin wrote:
"
kildram wrote:
well... I have to ask...

one thing I never read up on was "dammage effectiveness" ...

so I'm not sure what impact this will have on my build in relation to LGOH....

I use LS + LGOH .... what change am I going to see post patch ?!

70% as much heals.

LS has 120% dmg effectivness ... where does the 70% come from ?!?

I think in their haste to nerf LoH + LA they may have inadvertently buffed some things they weren't thinking about buffing?

WB is nerfed, LA is nerfed, but LS seems buffed.
Last edited by Fillmore on Mar 12, 2013, 8:00:08 AM
- Nice that there is a huge ES boost for CI again. Also good that you only can reach it while taking CI. If normal ES builds could reach it - it would be totally OP (especially for low life Shavronne builds)

- Incinerate dmg boost is good imho (dont know about higher lvls but when you got the skill with lvl 10 it really sucked^^^)

- dont know about LOH nerf... LoH will still suck using singletarget skills with more than 100% effectiveness and you usually prefer leech over LoH in lategame.
Imho LoH just gets even worse compared to life leech by this change.
On the other hand you could really get a lot of life using LoH + really fast attacking AoE skills
Glad to see you have boosted CI. The 0.10 nerf pretty much killed ES builds
"
boomjoose wrote:
So cyclone is still not an early game melee option for shadows/claw users in races. Guess i will continue using same old stale builds for a while.

Even if it was available at level 1, do you really think racers would utilise a skill that drastically slows down your movespeed? Tough chance.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
"
xUnseeNx wrote:
"
Life Gain on Hit is now scaled by the Damage Effectiveness of a skill.

Oh no, Life Gain on Hit was the salvation for builds with low damage ...

yeah sad, how do we gain life back with builds that low damage? life leech not that effective on explosive arrow
IGN: flaxburn
"
viikinki wrote:
"
Nukerdeath wrote:
If i finish lost in love quest now but didnt take the rewards yet, can i get my cyclone tomorrow when its implemented?

Was thinking the same thing :)

Also wondering the same thing
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ POE OR WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
"
riverwithin wrote:
"
Jiman wrote:
In reference to the CI change, I guess its the step in the right direction. In reality however, no matter how much CI one has... it means nothing if they are stunned locked in place none stop.

Unwavering Stance, Eye of Chayula ammy.

And just tell me..how do you use an Eye uf Chuyala if you are using CI?20% reduced life doesn't kill you instantly?
And Unwavering Stance is ok...but omg it's 14 points to get it O.o and it's the shortest path...It's a big question if it worth going there,beside the new ES nodes are awesome and must've...
"
deathspenalty wrote:
Welp, nothing about a bsod fix. Looks like i cant play merciless for another week.

Hopefully the next patch will be more kind for me.

You sure that BSOD is caused by the game?
9/10 of analysed problems from clients showed that it's mostly 3rd party software that installs virtual drivers, causes bsod. And software named "Debut (Video capturing software)" showed up more than once in my practice.

So did you tried analyzing your own .minidump?
"
mmmonszter wrote:

And just tell me..how do you use an Eye of Chuyala if you are using CI?20% reduced life doesn't kill you instantly?

No. Works great with a CI build.
IGN standard: HankSmoothie
Shop standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/145432

"
mmmonszter wrote:
"
riverwithin wrote:
"
Jiman wrote:
In reference to the CI change, I guess its the step in the right direction. In reality however, no matter how much CI one has... it means nothing if they are stunned locked in place none stop.

Unwavering Stance, Eye of Chayula ammy.

And just tell me..how do you use an Eye uf Chuyala if you are using CI?20% reduced life doesn't kill you instantly?
And Unwavering Stance is ok...but omg it's 14 points to get it O.o and it's the shortest path...It's a big question if it worth going there,beside the new ES nodes are awesome and must've...

Energy shield has always given 50% stun avoidance. The 20% reduced life won't kill you because 0.8 life rounds up.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info