(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Just hit level 97, and 36 league challenges.

Overall a fairly strong build. I've done all content with it now and the only things it can struggle with are Sirus since you have extremely minor life sustain (Huge regen is a massive boon in this fight), constant damage sources like chaos ground, and bosses like malformation piety that shoot rotating beams that can delete you if you don't move. Everything else you can outrange/face tank with evasion it seems. I haven't died in quite a while and I'm running corrupted t16s not even checking map mods.

Have around 40ex or so in the build now I believe. All the core items, Malevolence Watchers Eye, Empower/Enlighten 4s. The next upgrades are most likely a multi/gem level amulet, multi gloves and maybe a different quiver. Awakened gems are nice to have later I guess

at 4.3k life, 2.6k ES, 26k unbuffed evasion and CAPPED CHAOS RES which is extremely nice to have this league.

Character Defence sheet (unbuffed)

Deathless Sirus, all Conquerors Awakening 8

Last edited by Brasolis on Dec 25, 2019, 6:04:49 AM
"
Dtgodmage22 wrote:
Does demon ever update his guides last season with blight I quit bexause he just ha the starter pob up

I'd love to see what's changed or what's actually best for his build dont get time to watch him stream or read here much

He updated the guide at the start of this league... there's a section specifically dedicated to changes in 3.9, as well as small edits throughout the guide. He did the same last league.

"best" is debateable... this isn't a build that requires min/maxing, so there's a lot of variations in the field. If you're looking for specif advice, post here, he usually answers fairly promptly, and a bunch of the rest of us do as well.
"

I'm having the exact same issues and I'm stuck at lvl 89 because of it. The damage of the build is fine but the oneshots are really making it difficult to progress. Is there anything we can do do get tankier? Also your gear is significantly better than mine.

What content are you hitting that's one shotting you? How much Life / ES / Ev are you running? I'm certainly not running top tier gear, I'm level 89 and headed for 90 quickly. I haven't been one shot yet. I'm only running high yellow / low reds so far, if you're into t15 or something, I'm just not there yet.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Roksta87 wrote:
What do you guys think of bows with "Your hits inflict decay, dealing 500 chaos damage per second for 8 seconds"

in POB it shows +65k Decay Dot DPS

Does this stack with our Toxic Rain dot ?
Not worthwhile. First, it's an essence craft, which eliminates a lot of options for crafting. Second, it's damage on hit, and most of our damage is area damage from the pods area, not triggered by a hit. And last, our pod area damage overlaps and stacks, and after calculating that we're in the millions of DPS - as long as all our damage affixes are concentrating on increasing that pod damage. To get this, you would need to sacrifice an affix that is boosting pod damage, and that's going to cost a lot more than 65k dps.
Hey all, thanks so much for this guide and all of your advice. This has been my first foray into PoE and im loving the build, have been holding my own in t16s but lots of improvements left to make.

Im currently running a subpar +2 bow with IAS from a porcupine essence craft, and looking for what it takes to get a basic +3 bow like everyone links in this thread. There was a link to a reddit fossil crafting guide from a year ago but I've also heard that doesnt work any more? If over only got 3ex saved up am i best off continuing to farm more before i start trying to upgrade to a better bow?
Im only low 30k in PoB atm (600-700k after the formula in the OP), so keen to do what it takes to bump that up a bit!

Once again a massive thanks to everyone who contributes here, you've made the game really enjoyable for me! Also Merry Christmas 😊
anyone got a video of clesrspeed with a cheaper gear? like max the silverbranch bow? also without HH
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Dec 25, 2019, 2:11:43 AM
"
Quantised wrote:
Hey all, thanks so much for this guide and all of your advice. This has been my first foray into PoE and im loving the build, have been holding my own in t16s but lots of improvements left to make.

Im currently running a subpar +2 bow with IAS from a porcupine essence craft, and looking for what it takes to get a basic +3 bow like everyone links in this thread. There was a link to a reddit fossil crafting guide from a year ago but I've also heard that doesnt work any more? If over only got 3ex saved up am i best off continuing to farm more before i start trying to upgrade to a better bow?
Im only low 30k in PoB atm (600-700k after the formula in the OP), so keen to do what it takes to bump that up a bit!

Once again a massive thanks to everyone who contributes here, you've made the game really enjoyable for me! Also Merry Christmas 😊
I think you're missing something in PoB.

I loaded up your character, and I see 60,342 in PoB. Running that through the speadsheet, I see 1,893,980 dps.

Configuration tab: check Always on full life, always have energy shield, use frenzy charges, killed recently, killed with DOT recently.

Item tab: check all flasks.

Main Skill window: Select Wither, change to 15 stacks, then swap back to TR.

I'd suggest dropping that health flask - you shouldn't need it at this point - and picking up another damage flask. Sulphur is nice. Dying sun is the best option, of course, but don't buy one of those until you've upgraded your bow and your TR gem.

First up, I'd buy either a level 21 / 20 TR gem or a +3 6L bow. Either one should be just under ~2 exalts each at the moment. Then save your currency until you can afford the other.

https://poe.trade/search/itokoritoatonu

https://poe.trade/search/oreyakonobonak

Also, for reference, I'm using the same level bow as you, and crushing high tier yellow and low tier red T9-12 maps still. I'm about to upgrade mine as well, but not because I *have* to, it's just the next logical step. I bought the TR 21/20 gem earlier today.
Just added a deathless sirus + all conquerors video to my last post for those interested (top of this page). Not perfect play but you can get the idea of how to do the fights.
Last edited by Brasolis on Dec 25, 2019, 6:06:21 AM

I think I mainly need a better bow, but am pretty new to bow builds and the dot mechanics.

1. Toxic rain says it converts 50% phys damage to chaos damage, I tried on a bow with less Phys damage and the tooltip damage was only half as high as before.
So how is a +3 bow with no phys damage better?
Can i totally ignore tooltip damage?

sorry but I am very confused right now
What is your guys unbuffed movement speed out of interest? mine is sitting at 49% which feels pretty slow to me.

/
Last edited by Disparser on Dec 25, 2019, 7:28:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info