(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Last season, I was was lucky to craft a really nice +3 vp bow, but I'm having a hard time trying to craft a bow this season. What would be the ideal/cheapest way to craft a bow like this?

+1 socket gems
% dmg Multiplier
AS or Culling Strike?
Multimod
Chaos Dmg over time
+2 socket support gems

Is it just based on alternations and regal?
It's Ghost Dance (you have Ghost Shroud) for the ascendancy language
"
KrJeebus wrote:
Last season, I was was lucky to craft a really nice +3 vp bow, but I'm having a hard time trying to craft a bow this season. What would be the ideal/cheapest way to craft a bow like this?

+1 socket gems
% dmg Multiplier
AS or Culling Strike?
Multimod
Chaos Dmg over time
+2 socket support gems

Is it just based on alternations and regal?

crafted this bow with alteration spam until I got t1 dmg over time multiplier, imprinted it and began to regal->use imprint->imprint again until I get bow attack fire an additional arrow ( 86 ilvl base ) or t1 ats. after that I crafted "cannot roll attack mods" and slammed an ex on that bow to get +1 socket gems and exchanged "cannot roll atack mods" for multi mod, chaos damage over time and +2 support gems.

Last edited by NotIllu on Dec 23, 2019, 8:58:29 PM
Does demon ever update his guides last season with blight I quit bexause he just ha the starter pob up

I'd love to see what's changed or what's actually best for his build dont get time to watch him stream or read here much

Hi,

Any advice on crafting the quiver you using this league?

I bought an i82 base with Hunter influence and i have gotten the chaos over time multi but never the other over time multi and it a ton of alts regals so far haha.

Thanks,
"
strozerro wrote:
Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you, typicaldemon, for fantastic build and guide.

Strict to the point, i think my gear is really above average, PoB shows ~100k DoT dmg, all res are capped, except chaos (-10%), 4100 hp / 2170 es, 19k evasion (with flasks 55k) but i am still ONE TAPPED by some bosses/metamorphs, and, for example, I couldnt finish Catharina (Betreyal Mastermind), cause i was 6 time one tapped and lost (she was like 25% hp left).

Not sure if i dont know how to play? After guide I shot few Frenzy (with Despair on it) + Withering Step between mobs and spam toxic rain. On hard bosses Wither. Or maybe i am missing something?

Any help appreciated, but maybe it is not problem with me, but with my playstyle or just mechanic of this league.

Gear:

PoB link -> https://pastebin.com/W0nUXUWt

PoB image -> https://i.imgur.com/mGrcGxm.png

Much thanks for any help and happy holidays!

I'm having the exact same issues and I'm stuck at lvl 89 because of it. The damage of the build is fine but the oneshots are really making it difficult to progress. Is there anything we can do do get tankier? Also your gear is significantly better than mine.
"
strozerro wrote:
Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you, typicaldemon, for fantastic build and guide.

Strict to the point, i think my gear is really above average, PoB shows ~100k DoT dmg, all res are capped, except chaos (-10%), 4100 hp / 2170 es, 19k evasion (with flasks 55k) but i am still ONE TAPPED by some bosses/metamorphs, and, for example, I couldnt finish Catharina (Betreyal Mastermind), cause i was 6 time one tapped and lost (she was like 25% hp left).

Not sure if i dont know how to play? After guide I shot few Frenzy (with Despair on it) + Withering Step between mobs and spam toxic rain. On hard bosses Wither. Or maybe i am missing something?

Any help appreciated, but maybe it is not problem with me, but with my playstyle or just mechanic of this league.

Gear:

Not the OP, but wanted to just make a quick comment. You have 2 stibnite flasks which do not stack. Witchfire is a stibnite. You should replace the other stibnite with a Quartz flask to add more dodge.

I can't comment on the build specifically (still in act 9) but I will say that the league mechanic (and the new map content in general) is currently horribly broken and doing way too much damage. There are no builds where you can survive everything except maybe a 20k es mana guardian or something. We just gotta hope that GGG tones the content down a few notches.
What do you guys think of bows with "Your hits inflict decay, dealing 500 chaos damage per second for 8 seconds"

in POB it shows +65k Decay Dot DPS

Does this stack with our Toxic Rain dot ?
Will this build work so well if I replace toxic rain with caustic arrow ??

Thanks and Merry Christmas
ING: FrostyBijacz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info