(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Do you get 1 extra pod for each additional arrow? Wouldnt that make single target quite abit better so you can overlap more? Or do you increase the area so they spread out more too?
"
Essem wrote:
Do you get 1 extra pod for each additional arrow? Wouldnt that make single target quite abit better so you can overlap more? Or do you increase the area so they spread out more too?
Yes, you get an additional pod, however, it also increases the area they hit, so it works out about the same for DPS, just with a bigger area.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Just did my first elder and got

10/10 rng.

Hey this is my first time actually crafting weapons took about 2k alterations -> about 200 tries with my regal and about 7 annuls but finally hit it! I think I got super lucky but damn super happy! now I am im farming for my last exs and crafts.
"
Fraktal_ wrote:
I can't decide if The Vertex is worth buying. according the gem levels i wont be getting any extra dmg buff from malevolence and I've never hit a lvl 21 vaal on a gem before, and even then its only 1% more. I don't really expect to go past maybe lvl 93-94 because its just so much grinding. So my theory was i would prioritize the jewel sockets over the mana reserve nodes for my levels, and not use flesh and stone, and also not buy a vertex. And if im ever gonna have a chance of getting/crafting a better bow ill need to save everything I can get for the next few weeks I guess lol.

my builds open to view, just working with the rares I have for now, any opinions?

"
We don't buy Vertex for the +1 gems. It's a massive boost to Evasion / Energy shield - especially if you've taken Escape Artist in the ascendancies. Mine, for instance,
is effectively a helm with 276 ES / 2162 Evasion. That's basically the best you can get in slot, and mine isn't even a high roll.

Ok i bought the mask :P

still 10k less evasion than the build before flasks, and evasion only goes down per lvl so. how am i missing so much?
Last edited by Fraktal_ on Dec 22, 2019, 1:45:49 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
freakydouche wrote:
don't know why, i cant past t5 maps because of conqueror influences. same setup as recent league. are they hardened mobs or im just sucking?
They buffed life pools of bosses of everything in 3.9 from act 1 levelling to shaper and elder, and ofc added new bosses with also pretty big hp pools. You have to balance your build around being able to take a few hits and have ways of recovering from them, insta phasing bosses is gone in many cases.

Tbh I'm surprised to see you have soul strike and vaal regalia but you haven't gone full ES + CI route, there's a higher than usual amount of chaos damage this league so building hybrid ES + life might feel more squishy when you have only half your defenses working again chaos.

You have low evasion and poor flask setup, you don't have any defensive aura like discipline or grace, I would imagine the character will feel squishy, and with only lvl 18 toxic rain the damage will also be a bit slow. You're also missing uber lab to get a bit extra defenses.

And yeah GGG wanted to slow down the meta so here we are. You have a lot of improvements you can make semi easily though, like levelling gems or upgrading items to either have more life or more ES whichever you deem easier to obtain, so it should get better in the long run. If you plan to play hybrid like the build originally intended, you should swap to evasion base chest once you get uber lab and escape artist, it's a waste not to.

i actually know that im lacking some items. but recent league and with that gear i pushed up to t12's. there's a problem about that.
What do you guys think about a Haemophilia with curse enemies with level 12 despair on hit as a big dps option for gloves?
"
Fraktal_ wrote:
"
Fraktal_ wrote:
I can't decide if The Vertex is worth buying. according the gem levels i wont be getting any extra dmg buff from malevolence and I've never hit a lvl 21 vaal on a gem before, and even then its only 1% more. I don't really expect to go past maybe lvl 93-94 because its just so much grinding. So my theory was i would prioritize the jewel sockets over the mana reserve nodes for my levels, and not use flesh and stone, and also not buy a vertex. And if im ever gonna have a chance of getting/crafting a better bow ill need to save everything I can get for the next few weeks I guess lol.

my builds open to view, just working with the rares I have for now, any opinions?

"
We don't buy Vertex for the +1 gems. It's a massive boost to Evasion / Energy shield - especially if you've taken Escape Artist in the ascendancies. Mine, for instance,
is effectively a helm with 276 ES / 2162 Evasion. That's basically the best you can get in slot, and mine isn't even a high roll.

Ok i bought the mask :P

still 10k less evasion than the build before flasks, and evasion only goes down per lvl so. how am i missing so much?
The posted tree for 3.9 is running
... however, he's also showing -18 available mana, which I don't think works. He's only using an Enlighten level 3, so if he moves to a level 4, he gets 33 mana left, TR costs 9, and he has wicked mana regen, so it all works... but you're comparing your level 87 to his end-game PoB.

Well I'm awakening level 8 and have almost all of the awakened maps completed aside from unique's. Damage is fucking amazing and even with double beyond fully modded t16's I absolutely shred despite the large buff bosses have along with metamorphs. I can kill Sirus if I put more stock into chaos resistance but Its not a big deal. Builds strong asf if you know what you're doing.
"
trollzilla wrote:

Well I'm awakening level 8 and have almost all of the awakened maps completed aside from unique's. Damage is fucking amazing and even with double beyond fully modded t16's I absolutely shred despite the large buff bosses have along with metamorphs. I can kill Sirus if I put more stock into chaos resistance but Its not a big deal. Builds strong asf if you know what you're doing.
You're not having any problems with chaos damage buffs on from Conquerors in late level maps? All the chatter on reddit was making me concerned, and thinking about picking up Shavs to deal with it.

I'm only maybe 30% of the way to that kind of Atlas level, so far I've had zero problems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info