(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Wellcome my new bae after almost 5k Alteration

Need some Divine to perfect tho !
I've just transitioned into this build from an assasin, any suggestions on items?

Edit: maybe i should put my auras in my gloves for + 3 levels or would it not make a big difference?
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 24, 2019, 1:18:42 PM
You want the auras in your helmet for the reduced mana reserveration. But you could try moving the clarity into the gloves to see how much boost you get to mana regen. The gloves are good for the +to skills, but honestly you may want to ditch them for gloves with dot multi. The curse on hit on the gloves is probably going to hurt you because you want to have despair on the mobs.

I would also ditch the quiver for one with a dot mod.
"
buszek12 wrote:
Will this build work so well if I replace toxic rain with caustic arrow ??
Caustic arrow doesn't scale with attack speed, so you'd have to modify the build, you won't need a lot of attack speed mods but you'll probably want pierce and extra projectile on bow / quiver for better coverage. Caustic Arrow also doesn't slow so mobs can run out of it easier, especially if you play with conc effect (it's not as bad for CA as it is for toxic rain).

Top CA tricksters on poe ninja have a bit above 3mil dot damage, if that satisfies you, go for it, but top end toxic rain can probably do more, assuming scenarios where you can stand still and spam (movement will lower your damage ceiling).
im not much of a crafter at all but from what im seeing is the endgame bow most of yall are using is 20-40ex?
Guys checking the builds out on ninja and it's saying toxic rain dps is like 100-200k is that not accurate?

What is the DPS of the build? wondering whether to stick with it
"
Nevzat wrote:
Guys checking the builds out on ninja and it's saying toxic rain dps is like 100-200k is that not accurate?

Theres a section in the guide to explain how to calculate dps
Given this bow, what exactly are my ideal links assuming I have an empower level 2

Rest of my gear

Last edited by Juts on Dec 24, 2019, 9:31:14 PM
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
im not much of a crafter at all but from what im seeing is the endgame bow most of yall are using is 20-40ex?
Don't get robbed man, even when VP bows were a thing it cost me 9 ex to make mine and I could've shaved a bit off the cost if I used more efficient methods.

Yeah, it's probably harder and more rng to get pog bow now, which would have all the perfect mods, but getting a bow with just attack speed or just damage over time multiplier then crafting it to +3 bow should be fairly doable and still viable for most content.

You can try fossil crafting +3 bow but this league fossil prices went up due to nerf to multicrafting = more ppl use fossils instead of "alt spam, regal, annul, multi".

If you're swimming in dough save for rank 4 empower and awakened gems (vicious proj and void manipulation have awakened versions and there could be more I don't remember now), also +1 to chaos gems amulet, most "end game" version would be +1 chaos / +1 dex gems / chaos multi one but good luck with that. It requires high level hunter influenced amulet and a lot of stars aligning together...

"
Nevzat wrote:

Using the calculations in the guide, I'm personally running 3.65 million dps. Given how fast bosses / metamorphs / everything dies, I'm inclined to believe the calculations.

Also, my gear is still weak. Only a +2 bow, no empower, no +1 to dex or chaos gems amulet, no dying sun, no watcher's eye... there's a lot more potential to come.

Last league I got up to 8 million.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info