(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Brian9824 wrote:
"
typicaldemon wrote:
"
Would it make sense to adjust this build to assassin with the new elusive and dot nodes? Opportunistic / Toxic Delivery / Mistwalker looks like the old Trickster lol

When they add a node that says you gain 2k ES when hit that has 3 charges, I'll consider assassin.

That plus patient reaper are very strong for survival. Not to mention immune to stun's while you have a ghost shield, and the 70% increased recovery of life, mana, and energy shield all synergize very well.

I'd rather have that then a little extra damage.

True... the slight nerf on trickster just tickles my balls a bit. Its definitely still strong.
Hi there, curious why you have a -10 mana with clarity jewel with out clarity equipped, Am I missing something?

*EDIT* nvm, found the quick blurb about using vaal clarity, if having mana issues.
Last edited by Grapeyou on Sep 5, 2019, 12:56:23 AM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Bibibabibu wrote:
I'm interested in trying this as a league starter for 3.8, but I'm concerned about the damage at entry level mapping on day 1 of the league.

Would I be able to farm white/yellow with a basic 4link until I can afford gear upgrades?

Also, how do you deal with mana issues without -mana rings early on?
Should be able to pick up 5 link weapon / armour for 1c or less, if one doesn't drop for you, and this will clear yellows without a problem. I've been selling 5L items for an alc for several leagues, probably sold a hundred of 'em at least.

Praxis as mentioned above, and also keep in mind the mana cost is lower for a 4 or 5 link.

Nice, so as long as you have a 5link , dps will be enough for yellows even with a crap bow off the floor?

Sorry for the questions, just wanna make sure before I roll a league starter in case I hit a wall later!
You'll want to craft your bow in any case, however, the starter bow is cheap and easy to do this with. In the first post, there is a section on bow crafting at the very end. The starter bow section says:

"
There are a ton of different bows you can use based on your price point and how far you intend to go with the build. I'll be listing some common bows you can use, their expected crafting price, and their damage on my current character. Do not expect to get this much damage from fresh level 70 gear just because you have a +2 5L. This information is for relative comparison purposes.

+2 5L Starter Bow
Price: 10c
Damage: 1,274,618
How to Craft: Buy a 5L Short Bow, Thicket Bow, or Grove Bow that is itemlevel 64 or higher. If the bow is not white, scour it. Then spam Orbs of Alteration until you get "+2 to level of socketed bow gems". Use an Orb of Augmentation if the bow does not have a suffix yet, then Regal it. If you hit attack speed on either the Augment or the Regal, you can craft Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier. If you did not get attack speed, craft attack speed on the bow for 6 alterations. I'd recommend repeatedly crafting the attack speed until you get 10%.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Can you do uber elder with +2 crafted bow? or is a +3 and Vicious a must?
I did not saw a PoB from your "budget" uber elder kill.
"
Oilure wrote:

Honestly it all depends from player skill. Recently I saw lvl 32 uber elder kill...

As for the build, budget dps is roughly 1.5mil? You don't need 4mil dps for uber. 1 mil is already more than enough ^^
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
"
neltisen wrote:
"
Oilure wrote:

Honestly it all depends from player skill. Recently I saw lvl 32 uber elder kill...

As for the build, budget dps is roughly 1.5mil? You don't need 4mil dps for uber. 1 mil is already more than enough ^^

Hey.

Seems like i missed the OP showing off his budget gear at the end of the video.

Yeh doubt i could do a 32 level kill.

Did anyone do uber elder in 3.7 on day 3-4 of the league start with a similar gear OP had on the budget option? I assume the trickster nerf has a huge impact also on survival.
So , is the tree for 3.8 is ready?
looking forward to it cuz i dont wanna try the pathfinder 1
" Pathfinder is bad. Do not play it. "

Why? T_T

Also for amulets, any enchant we should focus on going into blight league? Since the amulet slot seemed pretty open.
Last edited by Cheesiecake on Sep 5, 2019, 8:19:45 AM
"
Oilure wrote:
"
neltisen wrote:
"
Oilure wrote:

Hey.

Seems like i missed the OP showing off his budget gear at the end of the video.

Yeh doubt i could do a 32 level kill.

Did anyone do uber elder in 3.7 on day 3-4 of the league start with a similar gear OP had on the budget option? I assume the trickster nerf has a huge impact also on survival.

I'm not sure what gear I was wearing day 2, but I was killing uber elder quite early in the league. It doesn't take much to slap down UE with the build.

"
Cheesiecake wrote:

Also for amulets, any enchant we should focus on going into blight league? Since the amulet slot seemed pretty open.

I'll put a blurb in the main post, but for clearspeed look for Avatar of the Hunt or Fleetfoot if you don't get it on the tree. For bossing take Corrupting, and if you just want more HP you can get Constitution or Discipline in Training. However, I have no idea how expensive the oils are going to be for these nodes, so depending on what's cheap and how good your amulet is, there's just way too many options.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info