(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

I'm interested in trying this as a league starter for 3.8, but I'm concerned about the damage at entry level mapping on day 1 of the league.

Would I be able to farm white/yellow with a basic 4link until I can afford gear upgrades?

Also, how do you deal with mana issues without -mana rings early on?
"
Bibibabibu wrote:

You can use Praxis rings until you get the Elreon crafts. The budget Uber Elder setup in the video uses dual Praxis.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Sep 4, 2019, 4:12:50 AM
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
Bibibabibu wrote:

You can use Praxis rings until you get the Elreon crafts. The budget Uber Elder setup in the video uses dual Praxis.

Ohh I completely forgot those items exist haha, thanks man!
Flesh and Stone nerf.
"
No longer reduces all Damage from non-Blind enemies, and instead reduces Damage from Attacks from non-Blind enemies.
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
Looking things over, definitely making at least a few changes. The build is still more than fine, bit I'm not sure what its going to look like right now. I also need to think about the new league oil mechanic. I'll update this comment when I make changes to the main body post.

Quick edit, I forgot about alchemist. Man that shit was busted; RIP that wheel. Gonna have to work a bit for evasion.

EDIT: Added some thoughts on the 3.8 changes and a variant I'll likely be playing in the upcoming league. For those interested, when I imported my old character I was at ~4m DPS with an oil notable that could bring me to 4.5m. The damage is definitely fine, and we can make up for the defensive changes without much issue I believe.
Last edited by typicaldemon on Sep 4, 2019, 12:29:34 PM
"
typicaldemon wrote:
Looking things over, definitely making at least a few changes. The build is still more than fine, bit I'm not sure what its going to look like right now. I also need to think about the new league oil mechanic. I'll update this comment when I make changes to the main body post.

Quick edit, I forgot about alchemist. Man that shit was busted; RIP that wheel. Gonna have to work a bit for evasion.

EDIT: Added some thoughts on the 3.8 changes and a variant I'll likely be playing in the upcoming league. For those interested, when I imported my old character I was at ~4m DPS with an oil notable that could bring me to 4.5m. The damage is definitely fine, and we can make up for the defensive changes without much issue I believe.
thx for update
"
Bibibabibu wrote:
I'm interested in trying this as a league starter for 3.8, but I'm concerned about the damage at entry level mapping on day 1 of the league.

Would I be able to farm white/yellow with a basic 4link until I can afford gear upgrades?

Should be able to pick up 5 link weapon / armour for 1c or less, if one doesn't drop for you, and this will clear yellows without a problem. I've been selling 5L items for an alc for several leagues, probably sold a hundred of 'em at least.

Praxis as mentioned above, and also keep in mind the mana cost is lower for a 4 or 5 link.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Would it make sense to adjust this build to assassin with the new elusive and dot nodes? Opportunistic / Toxic Delivery / Mistwalker looks like the old Trickster lol
"
Would it make sense to adjust this build to assassin with the new elusive and dot nodes? Opportunistic / Toxic Delivery / Mistwalker looks like the old Trickster lol

When they add a node that says you gain 2k ES when hit that has 3 charges, I'll consider assassin.
"
typicaldemon wrote:
"

When they add a node that says you gain 2k ES when hit that has 3 charges, I'll consider assassin.

That plus patient reaper are very strong for survival. Not to mention immune to stun's while you have a ghost shield, and the 70% increased recovery of life, mana, and energy shield all synergize very well.

I'd rather have that then a little extra damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info