(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Lov3._.Wong wrote:

Is it fine to run quil rain ?
Tbh the belief of Quill Rain being amazing was before they slapped it with -40% damage penalty, if I really have to choose best levelling unique it would probably be Silverbranch / Silverbough for the + to gem levels (which does great for chaos skills), but if you pick it as "league starter" I don't see it realistic to farm up for more levelling uniques except tabula and maybe goldrim (for easy resists). If you do it later on, yeah, twink it up all you want.

Also I played a PF version so for me faster attack speed = more mana issues. For Trickster it might not be the case due to regen you get from Ascendancy.
Hi,
I have a question on where do you find the +2 socketted support gem recipe?
Thanks.
"
Zortoss wrote:
Hi,
I have a question on where do you find the +2 socketted support gem recipe?
Thanks.
Buy weapons with "Catarina's veiled" property: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/lJVJLpcV and unveil... hope you're lucky cuz it's not guaranteed you're gonna get it among the 3 options and it takes several to progress the bar. Afaik weapons need to be lvl 75+ as well otherwise they only grant +1 version.
Any thoughts on incorporating the new gems/buffs like Withering Step?
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Waiting for actual patchnotes/gem info to get dropped, but yes.
"
typicaldemon wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Great, really liking the build and planning it as a league starter this coming league and it looks like if anything its only gonna get stronger with the changes.
"
typicaldemon wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

You plan on playing it again next season? Really liked the streams you did :)
I'll definitely try this build on Blight.

Thank you, it's very well explained.

Ehh, trickster nerfed again. Hope they give something good for dot damage to compensate.
"
encore1809 wrote:
Ehh, trickster nerfed again. Hope they give something good for dot damage to compensate.
what nerf? Link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info