(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Oilure wrote:
"
typicaldemon wrote:
"
Hejti wrote:
Hey, is there a chance you gonna update the lvling trees before 3.8 launch?

The tree hasn't changed aside from alchemist getting nuked from orbit. Level the same way

unreserved mana 2 on the PoB, is it enough?

"

IF you are planning on spending a bit of currency, I'd recommend dropping Flesh and Stone and adding Grace into the mix up. You'll need to invest in mana reservation to make this work, however, I believe its worthwhile.

The base will be something like this: https://pastebin.com/fjC7Rik1

You'll need to find one additional source of mana reservation, whether that's Conquerer's Potency, Jewel 1% corruptions, Influence 4% node, reduced reserve % on amulet, using an Oil for Sovereign, or a Grace/Discipline/Malevolence reduced reserve enchant on the Helmet (likely the option I'll look for at the beginning). With one of the larger sources (Sovereign or a helmet enchant) a level 3 enlighten should be all that's needed. Play around with your mana until it fits. There's many ways to skin a cat; find one that works for you.

Literally the entire section is talking about how you'll need an additional source of mana reservation IF YOU WANT TO USE THE GRACE VARIANT. You can use the Flesh and Stone/Aspect of the Spider variant at 0 change, or read the section and run Grace.
What is the best bow for leveling with toxic rain? Quill rain, storm cloud or other with +1 to bow gems? You can buy them for 1c in first hours in league.
Last edited by Str0ng on Sep 6, 2019, 8:08:49 AM
What is your take on the new flask effect nodes? We can get the same amount of flask effect by taking the new ones and not going up to the witch nodes. Its more point investment so im not sure if its worth it. Or maybe only taking some of them.
hi guys...i decide to run this build in std since i had some items....

so because i am little confused....we continue with trickster or not?
also i am open to any suggestions in order to increase dmg.
i wanted to know as well what exactly we should aim for amu/rings/gloves(dmg)
and last (because i am totally crap with poe calculations/maths)if anyone can help me and tell me what is my true dmg so far...
ty ty ty !!!!!
"
Lampra wrote:

and last (because i am totally crap with poe calculations/maths)if anyone can help me and tell me what is my true dmg so far...
ty ty ty !!!!!

you lack the principal things : the bow XD

check in the build (3rd comment)to find how to carft it, or what you need to search for the trade

ring :
"YOU WILL WANT AN ELREON MOD You WILL want an elreon mod on both of your rings of -6 or -7. We get very close to full reserve, and we attack very quickly.

You can also find a ring with the temple mod "Xopec's" on it, which is considered a mana mod although it gives - total cost of skills. You can double up on the -mana mod if you craft on it."

gloves :
"I use damage and ES gloves, but just find a rare that has life and fills out your resists until you start investing more currency into the build."

amu:
If you're using Steelskin, you're going to need to find a lot of strength here. If you cannot find adequate strength to run a high (20 or 21) Steelskin, you should drop it completely and instead run a low level CWDT-IC set up instead.

bow:
"

+3 VP Bow
Price: Roughly 15 Exalts
Damage: 3,449,258
How to Craft: Buy an Elder Short Bow, Thicket Bow, or Grove Bow that is itemlevel 80 or higher. You can try to buy it already 6L, but you will likely have to link the item yourself. If you intend to link it yourself, you should craft 14% or 18% quality on the bow before attempting to link it. Craft the bow after you 6L it. If the bow is not white, scour it. Then spam Orbs of Alteration until you get "Socketed Gems are Supported by level X Vicious Projectiles". (Level 16 is ~3% worse than Level 20; Level 18 is ~1.5% worse than Level 20) DO NOT AUGMENT THE BOW IF IT IS MISSING A SUFFIX. If it already has a suffix, it makes it a bit harder, but proceed anyway. Regal the bow, then use an Orb of Annulment to randomly remove an affix from the item. You may need to use two Annulments if your bow had a suffix on it originally. You want your bow to be yellow rarity with ONLY "Socketed Gems are Supported by level X Vicious Projectiles". If you happened to get +1 to socketed gems or attack speed on the bow by random chance, you can keep them. You will then need to craft "Cannot Roll Attack Mods" using the crafting bench for one Exalt. Then purchase a beast called a "Farric Wolf Alpha". Then, visit your Menagerie, and use the beast craft "Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix" on the bow. The only possible option is +1 to Socketed Gems. If you've done everything correctly, you should have a bow with "+1 to level of Socketed Gems" and "Socketed Gems are Supported by level X Vicious Projectiles". Then you want to return to your crafting bench, and craft "Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers". All that's left is to finish crafting 11 to 13% Attack Speed (Local), 20 to 22% Attack Speed while a Rare or Unique Enemy is Nearby, and then +2 to level of Socketed Support Gems. Your bow is now complete."
"
You can also find a ring with the temple mod "Xopec's" on it, which is considered a mana mod although it gives - total cost of skills. You can double up on the -mana mod if you craft on it."

You will have to remove the last part since they fixed the double craft =(

EDIT: I am apparently unfamiliar with how reading works because you did mention it in the 3.8 update.
Last edited by Karyoplasma on Sep 6, 2019, 9:52:37 AM
Can u write what link we gonna use on a 5l bow and what to use on a 6l before vicious projecile bow?
"
Str0ng wrote:
What is the best bow for leveling with toxic rain? Quill rain, storm cloud or other with +1 to bow gems? You can buy them for 1c in first hours in league.

I personally just Alch or Contempt rare 3/4ls. A Silverbough is probably your best bet, and then a 5L +2 bow.

"
Lampra wrote:

ty ty ty !!!!!

Someone already kindly answered most of your questions, however, if you want to find your DPS you can very easily do it yourself. I made a write up at the bottom of the original post that explains clearly what the formula is. All you have to do is plug in your Attacks Per Second and your DOT DPS. There's even an example calculation right under it where its even easier to substitute your own numbers into the equation.

"
Hejti wrote:
Can u write what link we gonna use on a 5l bow and what to use on a 6l before vicious projecile bow?

Look in the gems again.
Last edited by typicaldemon on Sep 6, 2019, 11:49:48 AM
Pardon my ignorance, maybe it's been discussed and answered before and I couldn't find it, but:

what are your thoughts on toxic rain with withering touch on totems instead of a wither totem? Is there a clear winner? I previously followed a pathfinder guide that included withering touch totems, and I liked the totems shooting more arrows while I ran around.
"
Andychuck wrote:
Pardon my ignorance, maybe it's been discussed and answered before and I couldn't find it, but:

what are your thoughts on toxic rain with withering touch on totems instead of a wither totem? Is there a clear winner? I previously followed a pathfinder guide that included withering touch totems, and I liked the totems shooting more arrows while I ran around.

The Ranged Attack Totem uses your bow (and it's attack speed), which was really good back in Delve when Quill Rain was viable. Now that we use bows that are 1/2 as fast as the Quill Rain, the Ranged Attack Totem is probably not good enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info