(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

This may be a noob question, but when should I drop healing flask and for what?
I don't have a good bow yet(using silverbough) and having difficulty with some tougher bosses(guardians and delirium ones mostly)
Has this been discussed during the 192 pages on how to get the right colours on boots ? dext items, needs red & blue... that's impossible :O
"
qbatronix wrote:
Anyone killed Syrius on lvl 8? I spend 20 exalts on this build and in the last phase dps was terrible, no chance to kill him.

Died once but I did kill A8 Sirus

Great build btw, glad i picked this for 3.10 :)
Last edited by DiscoMonkeyy on Apr 6, 2020, 5:40:45 AM
I managed to kill Sirus lv4 dying 4 times....
I think I lack a bit of dmg, especially with conquerors and t16 bosses.
My tooltip says 50k chaos dmg, is that good?

Can someone look at my char and help me what to upgrade?

Thanks! :D
Reporting in that i killed Sirus 8 twice now with this build and its amazing. Maloneys was 100% worth it, mapping is super fast and Sirus was easier to do. I did it the first time without the awakened gems or Maloneys so they arent necessary but my PoB dot damage was about 115k at the time and now its 138k.

I can probably do it deathless if I bring a second life flash. I died to phase 3 beam when i had no flask charges.

Here is my gear now. Once I find a god deal on a +2 support gem bow I will probably grab that. I also gear swap a chest with 1500ev 330es and life just for a bit more survivability.

Thanks for all the help in this thread

Pob: https://pastebin.com/HSQq55rR

aaaand just bought this bow with my winning from sirus dropping an awakened spell echo

IGN PoopyPotter
Last edited by Phloozy on Apr 6, 2020, 9:25:45 AM
"
COYG wrote:
Good day exiles.

I'd like to share my build below, so you could suggest me some changes.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/Ln1NiHQL

Spoiler

I'd like to know how would you improve damage in this situation. What about a better bow? What stats to look for?

Greetings, and thank you for your effort guys.

Added all my Jewel clusters, added swift affliction > damage at full life, put my gloves on you, swapped your lightning res on quiver for Dot Damage, and added witchfire brew. You are now at 120k it seems.

https://pastebin.com/CLppJeyc
IGN PoopyPotter
Last edited by Phloozy on Apr 6, 2020, 9:45:29 AM
"
aleberc wrote:
I managed to kill Sirus lv4 dying 4 times....
I think I lack a bit of dmg, especially with conquerors and t16 bosses.
My tooltip says 50k chaos dmg, is that good?

Can someone look at my char and help me what to upgrade?

Thanks! :D

50k is a pretty nice spot to be at, I'm at 86k chaos dmg/s and the only area where you'll notice the difference between 80k and 50k is Simulacrum. If it was possible I would trade 30k dps to be able to face tank...

Regarding your char, your belt and amulet looks like the weakest link, and should be pretty easy to find affordable upgrades.
"
Phloozy wrote:
Reporting in that i killed Sirus 8 twice now with this build and its amazing. Maloneys was 100% worth it, mapping is super fast and Sirus was easier to do. I did it the first time without the awakened gems or Maloneys so they arent necessary but my PoB dot damage was about 115k at the time and now its 138k.

I can probably do it deathless if I bring a second life flash. I died to phase 3 beam when i had no flask charges.

Here is my gear now. Once I find a god deal on a +2 support gem bow I will probably grab that. I also gear swap a chest with 1500ev 330es and life just for a bit more survivability.

aaaand just bought this bow with my winning from sirus dropping an awakened spell echo

What quiver were you using before you started using Maloney's? I'm wondering if it'd be worth the investment in my case.
"
Rhapsodical wrote:
"
Phloozy wrote:

What quiver were you using before you started using Maloney's? I'm wondering if it'd be worth the investment in my case.

19% Dot Quiver with 12% attack speed. Basically i looked at PoB and swapped quivers hen turned on frenzy charges to see what was more. I think a t1 DoT damage roll quiver wins on damage but Maloneys imo would be better for clear speed and sirus
IGN PoopyPotter
Did the PoB update completely change anyone elses damage? I am trying to figure out if I have some config wrong or what but all of a sudden I lost like 60k dot dps lol
IGN PoopyPotter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info