(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Vik after your advice i've upgrade all i can...not only left the cluster thing, but i don't really understand what can remove for use it.
Hello, i know my gear is far from being optimized and my links to, i am building currency to be able to make it however would really appreciate if someone could suggest what to upgrade first, then next as priority etc.

I still feel the damage is lacking a bit, killing yellow map bosses while kiting takes about 30sec-1 min.

P.S i went for the extra defensive build and have unallocated acrobatics and the 4 points ahead of it. While i have an extra armor i don't know did i sacrifice something greater for a smaller benefit or I am fine here..
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
Hello, i know my gear is far from being optimized and my links to, i am building currency to be able to make it however would really appreciate if someone could suggest what to upgrade first, then next as priority etc.

I still feel the damage is lacking a bit, killing yellow map bosses while kiting takes about 30sec-1 min.

P.S i went for the extra defensive build and have unallocated acrobatics and the 4 points ahead of it. While i have an extra armor i don't know did i sacrifice something greater for a smaller benefit or I am fine here..

A crafted bow will always be your biggest upgrade, that said, you could spare a couple chaos and find upgrades for amulet/rings/gloves easily. For rings, search for stuff with an open prefix and you can use one of the free crafters to get the -9 mana mod. Also buy a lvl 21 toxic rain.

Alot of your slots are also unfilled, if you're lucky enough you can make a few ex just lvling high demand gems in those slots.
Last edited by LegendaryMewtwo on Apr 4, 2020, 12:46:22 PM
Good day exiles.

I'd like to share my build below, so you could suggest me some changes.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/Ln1NiHQL

Spoiler

I'd like to know how would you improve damage in this situation. What about a better bow? What stats to look for?

Greetings, and thank you for your effort guys.
In game: gg_wp_easy
SHOP: view-thread/1685674
Last edited by COYG on Apr 6, 2020, 9:04:17 AM
Anyone killed Syrius on lvl 8? I spend 20 exalts on this build and in the last phase dps was terrible, no chance to kill him.
"
COYG wrote:
Good day exiles.

I'd like to share my build below, so you could suggest me some changes.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/XzBfJzRz

Spoiler

I'd like to know how would you improve damage in this situation. What about a better bow? What stats to look for?

Greetings, and thank you for your effort guys.

For ur quiver, try and buy a dot or cdot quiver, and you can try to add cdot/attack speed on ur gloves.

The bow he put in the crafting section is a solid option. Also, try to get a stygian vise with a dot option, and try to put dot + attack speed + damage to most of ur jewels. Best of luck to you.

Not to sure where to upgrade from here.. i know tool tip is a lying bastard but it sits at 1440ish. id like either more damage for faster clear or surv so i can atleast survive a full 20 waves of sim
"
"

A crafted bow will always be your biggest upgrade, that said, you could spare a couple chaos and find upgrades for amulet/rings/gloves easily. For rings, search for stuff with an open prefix and you can use one of the free crafters to get the -9 mana mod. Also buy a lvl 21 toxic rain.

Alot of your slots are also unfilled, if you're lucky enough you can make a few ex just lvling high demand gems in those slots.

thanks for your advice, ill probably go for crafted bow after i get all my links sorted haha..

yeah i wanted to ask should i follow the OP recommendation?

Also, do we cap chaos resist?

is cluster jewels any good for us?

I think these two so far seemed okay to me but i dont know what to deallcoate to make space for it

Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
is cluster jewels any good for us?

I think these two so far seemed okay to me but i dont know what to deallcoate to make space for it

For large you wanna 8-pointer ones and preferably with 2 sockets (that part can be more pricey), you don't wanna waste too many points on small / travelling nodes.

For small I'd grab something on a 4% life base rather than evasion, and yes, Natural Vigour can roll on these too. Even though for this build I'd pick Sublime Sensation over Natural vigour.
Do we recommend adding multimod or do I start again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info