(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Not sure what's the gem setup in boots, CWDT does nothing?

Belt is very poor too, no innate life and 1,5 resist roll on it... If you have to make so many sacrifices to fit that high level steelskin, maybe swap to lower level CWDT setup or even immortal call, or even spec 30 points on the tree, belt and neck look like you were desperately trying to get str up at the cost of other stats.

I just realized that CWDT doesn't proc steel skin...

You're absolutely right that tried really hard to hit the required str reqs for lvl 20 steelskin. Thinking ill switch to Immortal call CWDT instead.

"
If I'd have to make a call what to prio I'd say belt / quiver (get enough resists so you don't need so much on chest), then get chest with decent amount of life on it (flat not just %), get at least a bow with chaos multi or silverbough, then work from there. You will need a proper end game bow for top tier maps though, so start saving for it.

Guess with both the belt/quiver I should be focusing on life and damage (chaos DOT) then resists? My current bow doesn't even have an open prefix slot for Chaos DOT so I'm thinking I can remake my bow with an open prefix at least.

Thanks for the breakdown, makes a lot of sense why I'm struggling in the atlas atm.

Hey, so far this build has been very very nice, able to clear 16s with ease, however I "fail"(die many times) if it's a single boss due to lack of mana. But besides that, it works wonders. Do you have any tips on what I should upgrade? Have around 5ex to spend.(i know my amulet is scuffed, new to crafting and planning on making a new one.)

Also not sure if this jewel helps with mana regen, I really can't tell in a 1 on 1 fight.
Thanks for the build guide! It was a smooth leveling experience. Just took down Sirus 8 with below gear (died 4x cuz I'm bad):

Sitting at 4.3k life & 4.3k ES. Self-crafted the gloves/body armour/amulet/quiver. Yes I didn't finish crafting the gloves because I'm not sure what I should do with them yet lol.
Last edited by skillzq on Apr 7, 2020, 4:20:04 AM
"
demeter4444 wrote:
This may be a noob question, but when should I drop healing flask and for what?
I don't have a good bow yet(using silverbough) and having difficulty with some tougher bosses(guardians and delirium ones mostly)

I don't think you should drop the health flask even when min-maxed. Toxic Rain doesnt have much leech or regen.

I used Silverbough as well up until I got a crafted bow, as it's a big step up to get a crafted bow, try searching for some useful double corrupts it should be pretty affordable.
I went ahead and redid some aspects of my build (mainly the necklace and quiver) to make up for some shortcomings and see how it worked out. With these changes, I was able to kill Krosis on wave 20 of the Simulacrum, so overall I'm pretty satisfied.

Main changes:

- I got a Maloney's Mechanism, so Despair/Frenzy/Curse on Hit is now located there.
- I updated my amulet to give me nearly enough strength to use a level 21 Steelskin CWDT. I had to make up the rest with a +30 Strength node (which I refunded a dead-end aura reserved node to make room for, so I'm not missing much).
- I changed my CWDT + Level 1 Immortal Call to a max level CWDT + Steelskin link on my chestplate.
- Because my links that were previously on my gloves are now on my quiver, I have nothing to put in them, so I put a filler CWDT + Arctic Breath on them.

The last point is most important. I'm wondering what I can put in this open four link I have since the guide doesn't say anything about it. I'm interested in either increasing my survivability or my DPS without any further button presses on my part, if possible.

I was originally considering putting a curse there, but that won't work because of Despair. My second consideration was to move my Immortal Call link to there, but I can't do that because as it turns out Steelskin shares a cooldown with other similar skills (Arcane Cloak, Immortal Call, Molten Shell). So I'm at a loss for what to actually put in that link. Any suggestions?
"
sweetsawce wrote:
I just realized that CWDT doesn't proc steel skin...
Yeah the gem levels need to match, if CWDT says "supports gems up to level x" that's the character level gem requires, not the gem level itself.

"
sweetsawce wrote:
Guess with both the belt/quiver I should be focusing on life and damage (chaos DOT) then resists? My current bow doesn't even have an open prefix slot for Chaos DOT so I'm thinking I can remake my bow with an open prefix at least.
You can buy 6-link silverbranch + silverwood prophecy to upgrade it to silverbough and run that until you can craft a better bow (it's slightly better than a plain +2 essence bow). Quiver should aim at 80-90+ life and at least 1 mod from chaos damage over time multiplier (hunter mod) / damage over time multiplier (generic mod), and some resist. Belt until you can afford stygian vise should be life + resists, at least 90 points in resists combined imo (across 2 or 3 resists is fine), since we need specific jewellery to fix mana issues belt is the best target for early "resist stat stick", you can also fit some resists on rare jewels in the tree.

"
Rhapsodical wrote:
I'm wondering what I can put in this open four link I have since the guide doesn't say anything about it. I'm interested in either increasing my survivability or my DPS without any further button presses on my part, if possible.
Tbh "with no extra button presses" will be hard, my usual ideas are actually "extra button presses" which is vaal haste, vaal grace, lightning golem.

One thing you can do is move dash there with second wind (it's very nice) and just put faster projectiles in blink arrow 4-link.
Quiver question.

Better a quiver with attack speed + damage over time multipler or Maloney?

Thanks
"
xledalton wrote:

Hey, so far this build has been very very nice, able to clear 16s with ease, however I "fail"(die many times) if it's a single boss due to lack of mana. But besides that, it works wonders. Do you have any tips on what I should upgrade? Have around 5ex to spend.(i know my amulet is scuffed, new to crafting and planning on making a new one.)

New amulet will help a lot. You can also buy a corrupted Enlighten 3 and level your enlighten 2 in your offhand for now. Doesn't help with the regen but does give you more of a buffer. Corrupted Enlighten 3 is like 15c right now.

You guys putting 15 wither stacks on your PoB when posting your numbers? Thought my DPS seemed low compared to the apparent wrecking I'm doing but after the wither stacks it's calculating way higher than I feel like I'm putting out. Just trying to find a good baseline here. +15 stacks I'm sitting at ~130k
Shaper DoT

Got quite lucky this league with alot of good drops!
Is there anything else i can work on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info