[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

"
FizzesShark wrote:
Hey, I can't seem to link both PoI and Clarity with Blood Magic, since it goes over my life cap. How can I fix this?

what level is your clarity, its % of your life so if u have low level clarity (under 5 lets say) it shoudnt be problem at all, i am with clarity 13 i think, but yea try to lower the level of the clarity gem ur using , start from 1 and level it up until its posible
Last edited by ssddHell on Apr 16, 2019, 11:47:51 AM
I'm running into an issue with the LL variant where I run out of mana to cast Soulrend fairly frequently - has anyone else had this issue, or am I simply attempting to squeeze in too many auras? Or, do I need to beef up maximum mana/regen?
"
PeopleReady wrote:
I'm running into an issue with the LL variant where I run out of mana to cast Soulrend fairly frequently - has anyone else had this issue, or am I simply attempting to squeeze in too many auras? Or, do I need to beef up maximum mana/regen?

the thing is u dont have to spam soulrend like a arc or frostbolt or some other spell, becouse its still have 1 second or more duration, so u need to gain enough mana regen to be able to apply soulrend on ur enemy all the time, but not to spam it becouse spam doesnt do anything for us, so from my pob that i have posted in the guide u can see i have 88 mana regeneration with 120 cost per soulrend so i never run out of mana basicly, on boses i swap GMP for empower4 and my cost becomes like 80-90 so i instantly regain the mana after the cast basicly, and i dont have anything special for mana regenaration except lvl12-13 clarity and the regen from the tree
Sorry if I missed this somewhere... is pain attunement the only reason to go low life?

And shavs are just to block chaos damage if you choose not to go CI?

Seems skin of lords might be a bit cheaper than shavs so considering giving the CI version a shot first.
"
saxisa wrote:
Sorry if I missed this somewhere... is pain attunement the only reason to go low life?

And shavs are just to block chaos damage if you choose not to go CI?

Seems skin of lords might be a bit cheaper than shavs so considering giving the CI version a shot first.

well using LL gives u also 2 more auras ( clarity and Purity of ice reserved with your life )

both options have theyr + and - its personal preference, i just like LL more than CI for this build
"
ssddHell wrote:

well using LL gives u also 2 more auras ( clarity and Purity of ice reserved with your life )

both options have theyr + and - its personal preference, i just like LL more than CI for this build

Yeah I'm trying to gear this char up for my first uber elder kill so PoI and clarity would be helpful. I'll probably go LL as well.

I'm guessing not to run LL until I can block chaos damage with shield either via CI or until I get shavs?
"
saxisa wrote:
"
ssddHell wrote:

Yeah I'm trying to gear this char up for my first uber elder kill so PoI and clarity would be helpful. I'll probably go LL as well.

I'm guessing not to run LL until I can block chaos damage with shield either via CI or until I get shavs?

yep once u get around 5k es go CI and stay like that until u get shavrone for LL respec
I have played the build since 2 weeks and it is really nice.

I've recorded a german gameplay video for all ppl that maybe want to take a look inside. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwxArylyMU

Have fun with the build.

"
fyrion92 wrote:
I have played the build since 2 weeks and it is really nice.

I've recorded a german gameplay video for all ppl that maybe want to take a look inside. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwxArylyMU

Have fun with the build.

thanks dude :)
So what kind of things would you suggest to take the build to the next level item wise?

Still leaning but what I think I'd be aiming for is
- chaos DoT watchers eye, which you show
- Shaped ring w/ essence for chaos and spell dmg?
- onslaught boots?
- corrupted shavronne (this wont ever happen :D )
- weapon/shield corrupt to ____?
- Arcane surge on hit ring? drop the AS on Flamedash and swap to blight multi totems with spreading rot?

1st chaos and 1st ES character for me so still trying to get a grasp on what kind of items there are at the high end.

Should be sitting pretty around 10500es in 2-3 more levels when I refill the ES nodes, I decided to give some points up for the holding a shield caster stuff in top right corner of the tree.

Note* last league was my 1st and after only having played squishy totems, my oh my is the Immortal complex you mentioned ever real. Although the Augmented Synthete still beat the crap outta me, but never stopped dashing which felt bugged.

Thanks!
Last edited by Willholmes1990 on Apr 21, 2019, 5:02:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info