[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

Thanks for sharing this awesome build!!
Is perfect, even a noob like me can do this build so easy.
Already did t15, t16 whitout problem.
6.5k ES is enough to do all content =O
"
LindaPS wrote:
Thanks for sharing this awesome build!!
Is perfect, even a noob like me can do this build so easy.
Already did t15, t16 whitout problem.
6.5k ES is enough to do all content =O

ty too and yes i made many builds over the leagues but i never wanted to share some build thats amazing after u spend 30-40 exalts in there becouse obviosly its not hard to make something work with so many requirements and money but this one was easy to make , cheap and super effective so im glad you and many other boys are enjoying it !

P.S. if u get to 8-9k ES u will start geting this immortality feeling thats pretty good :)
"
saxisa wrote:
Looks like a fun build- couple of n00b questions. What's the playstyle like? I'm not really sure how bane/soulrend work. Do you have to cast bane first then soulrend for every pack/boss? Does this slow you down?

Can this build do HoGM in addition to Uber Elder?

I've been playing a lighting trapper for a while, which I think has spoiled me a bit. Fast, can clear HoGM easily, and Uber Elder (although I haven't been successful there). But I'm bored and want to try something new.

You can go to section videos, even if they are with super low quality u can still get a picture of how the playstyle is, basicly u just soulrend and it clears 2 screens away, i use bane on boses only really , uber elder is viable even with GMP no need to swap it for empower4/energy leech or whatever since u can have 300-400k DoT Dps with gmp easily , but yea just check the videos and u will see how is the playstyle and i did all the possible content this league with that character deathless so its viable for all :)
"
ssddHell wrote:
i did all the possible content this league with that character deathless so its viable for all :)

Do you mean you didn't die at all this league or were just able to do bosses without dying? I've died a few times while leveling but not too much.

I was mostly using bane to level, pop on a pack and they melt. Using soulrend more now.

Great build!
Last edited by saxisa on Apr 14, 2019, 4:18:58 PM
"
saxisa wrote:
"
ssddHell wrote:
i did all the possible content this league with that character deathless so its viable for all :)

Do you mean you didn't die at all this league or were just able to do bosses without dying? I've died a few times while leveling but not too much.

I was mostly using bane to level, pop on a pack and they melt. Using soulrend more now.

Great build!

no i died some times but i did every boss without dying many times, and thank you again ! :)
Last edited by ssddHell on Apr 14, 2019, 4:55:58 PM
https://pastebin.com/jCJNRpt4
Why is my dps so low? How to improve it? :)
"
Aciuffka wrote:

5 link soulrend, no lvl21 gem, no watchers eye, lvl83 character only :)) u have long way to go until u complete the guide bro , wish u good luck and all u have to do is to play the game get lvl93-4 buy all the rest items i have posted there and u will be fine, also six link :)
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
Aciuffka wrote:

5 link soulrend, no lvl21 gem, no watchers eye, lvl83 character only :)) u have long way to go until u complete the guide bro , wish u good luck and all u have to do is to play the game get lvl93-4 buy all the rest items i have posted there and u will be fine, also six link :)

I ain't got money for these. They are freaking expensive, still working on it :D
"
Illidan96 wrote:
Hey! I just found this build and I'm about to try it out. One question I have is why use purity of ice? If we already cap on cold res, why not use something more offensive?

Have some mana issues, any solution?

purity of ice is not to cap your resist but to increase the maximum cold resist you can have , i have 84 but i could go up to 85 cold resist, that makes fight like uber elder and Aul extremly easy, also there is a lot of cold damage in delve too, but the main reason i did it like that is for uber elder coz now i can tank even the elder slam which is cold damage not physical like many people think
Hey, I can't seem to link both PoI and Clarity with Blood Magic, since it goes over my life cap. How can I fix this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info