[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

"
So what kind of things would you suggest to take the build to the next level item wise?

Still leaning but what I think I'd be aiming for is
- chaos DoT watchers eye, which you show
- Shaped ring w/ essence for chaos and spell dmg?
- onslaught boots?
- corrupted shavronne (this wont ever happen :D )
- weapon/shield corrupt to ____?
- Arcane surge on hit ring? drop the AS on Flamedash and swap to blight multi totems with spreading rot?

okay so chaos dot watchers we have allready, the shaper ring with essence gonna add unsignificient amount of damage so i dont see a point, the mark of the shaper + elder ring for huge pure spell damage increase will be better, onslaught boots wont help too much since we are DoT not some spell where the faster u cast the more damage ur doing, we have enough cast speed in this build to keep the dot on the enemy all the time with 1.2 sek duration on soulrend, so if 2 more soulrends hit the target while its affected by the first soulrend its waste basicly, corupted shavrone with +2 aoe/chaos gems or whatever that affects soulrend is the bigest boost posible we can get, i corupted my shavrone and got +2 curse gems, still sold it and bought new clean one and made like 5-6 ex profit but it was absolutly waste of luck i would say, arcane surge on ring is fine but in this case u wont use mark of the shaper which is the optimal damage imo, and we allready are procing arcane surge even on low level with flame dash
-
Last edited by Willholmes1990 on Apr 22, 2019, 2:52:36 AM
-
Last edited by Willholmes1990 on Apr 22, 2019, 2:52:08 AM
"

okay so chaos dot watchers we have allready, the shaper ring with essence gonna add unsignificient amount of damage so i dont see a point, the mark of the shaper + elder ring for huge pure spell damage increase will be better, onslaught boots wont help too much since we are DoT not some spell where the faster u cast the more damage ur doing, we have enough cast speed in this build to keep the dot on the enemy all the time with 1.2 sek duration on soulrend, so if 2 more soulrends hit the target while its affected by the first soulrend its waste basicly, corupted shavrone with +2 aoe/chaos gems or whatever that affects soulrend is the bigest boost posible we can get, i corupted my shavrone and got +2 curse gems, still sold it and bought new clean one and made like 5-6 ex profit but it was absolutly waste of luck i would say, arcane surge on ring is fine but in this case u wont use mark of the shaper which is the optimal damage imo, and we allready are procing arcane surge even on low level with flame dash

Edit: Sry about whatever happened with the multi-post.

Awesome thanks for the reply will definitely look into the Mark of the Shaper with an Elder ring. Is there any elder affix you recommend for the 2nd ring or just try and get a really nice overall ring?
Last edited by Willholmes1990 on Apr 22, 2019, 2:53:21 AM
"
"

Edit: Sry about whatever happened with the multi-post.

Awesome thanks for the reply will definitely look into the Mark of the Shaper with an Elder ring. Is there any elder affix you recommend for the 2nd ring or just try and get a really nice overall ring?

maximum energy shield, increased chaos damage, spell damage, crafted with more increased damage if u wanna min max the dam
Just wanted to update that i have been using your build as my league starter and just finished my 36th challenge and have beat uber elder deathless many times with your suggested/current gear.
Thank you for this amazing build! Been a blast shooting cats at things. Will be hard to try another build next league instead of redoing this build.
Thanks again!
"
shortc7 wrote:
Just wanted to update that i have been using your build as my league starter and just finished my 36th challenge and have beat uber elder deathless many times with your suggested/current gear.
Thank you for this amazing build! Been a blast shooting cats at things. Will be hard to try another build next league instead of redoing this build.
Thanks again!

yea thanks for the kind words dude it was my league starter too so next league i may just do it again becouse it really felt pretty smooth
Can someone help me with some budget HC uniques I could try to get?

This is my league starter for HC Synth and I don't have any of the currency to buy the recommended weapon / shield.

Thanks guys <3
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
"
SevenStrikes wrote:

This is my league starter for HC Synth and I don't have any of the currency to buy the recommended weapon / shield.

Thanks guys <3

yea the shield is pretty expensive for hardcore i guess the good synergie and the extra cold resist is pretty important there also people rip a lot and buy them again and again so i dont really suggest this build for hardcore league starter becouse the cerberus limb and the aurora shield alongside with shavrone are the bread and the butter for the build, but if u are dedicated to try it in HC im not sure uniques will work, u can try to get some high spell damage weapon combined chaos damage over time multiplier would be very nice and shield with as much energy shield as u can afford then farm low tier maps until u can buy the limb and aurora, thats what i would do at least
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
SevenStrikes wrote:

Thanks guys <3

yea the shield is pretty expensive for hardcore i guess the good synergie and the extra cold resist is pretty important there also people rip a lot and buy them again and again so i dont really suggest this build for hardcore league starter becouse the cerberus limb and the aurora shield alongside with shavrone are the bread and the butter for the build, but if u are dedicated to try it in HC im not sure uniques will work, u can try to get some high spell damage weapon combined chaos damage over time multiplier would be very nice and shield with as much energy shield as u can afford then farm low tier maps until u can buy the limb and aurora, thats what i would do at least

I'm about to get to maps, just hit 67! :)

Rocking this in HC and it's pretty fun.
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info