[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

"
SevenStrikes wrote:
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
SevenStrikes wrote:
Can someone help me with some budget HC uniques I could try to get?

This is my league starter for HC Synth and I don't have any of the currency to buy the recommended weapon / shield.

Thanks guys <3

yea the shield is pretty expensive for hardcore i guess the good synergie and the extra cold resist is pretty important there also people rip a lot and buy them again and again so i dont really suggest this build for hardcore league starter becouse the cerberus limb and the aurora shield alongside with shavrone are the bread and the butter for the build, but if u are dedicated to try it in HC im not sure uniques will work, u can try to get some high spell damage weapon combined chaos damage over time multiplier would be very nice and shield with as much energy shield as u can afford then farm low tier maps until u can buy the limb and aurora, thats what i would do at least

I'm about to get to maps, just hit 67! :)

Rocking this in HC and it's pretty fun.

enjoy dude, just in case ur in HC try to get as much as es as u can :)
Great build so far, my gems are not even 20/20 at the moment and I breeze t15 easily. The only thing which is annoying is no regen everything else is perfectly fine. Currently sitting at 10,5k ES, I think with some improvements someone could easily rach 11,5-12k with shavronnes

Any improvements on my gear? Currently playing Purity of Elements instead of Ice just because of my Watchers Eye which is "cannot be affected by elemental weakness while purity of elements" couldnt find anything better on the market.

btw: im playing on ps4 i am currently top 10 in the ladder, gonna push it towards 100 with this build.
Last edited by fLekkZ on Apr 25, 2019, 8:08:24 AM
"
fLekkZ wrote:
Great build so far, my gems are not even 20/20 at the moment and I breeze t15 easily. The only thing which is annoying is no regen everything else is perfectly fine. Currently sitting at 10,5k ES, I think with some improvements someone could easily rach 11,5-12k with shavronnes

Any improvements on my gear? Currently playing Purity of Elements instead of Ice just because of my Watchers Eye which is "cannot be affected by elemental weakness while purity of elements" couldnt find anything better on the market.

btw: im playing on ps4 i am currently top 10 in the ladder, gonna push it towards 100 with this build.

good job dude !! i think you wont have any troubles running to 100 with this template becouse it really feel immortal if u are not doing some rippy mods guardian maps lets say, even on uber elder its very hard to die if u are using logout macro which is allowed and i advice u to get one if u dont have allready since ur runing for lvl100!

I am using purity of ice becouse i was farming uber elder like every league and its pretty awesome becouse most of the damage there from elder is cold , its good for delve too but u can really use any other purity u want there, for no regen maps i just swap one potion for mana pot for the boss and we regain mana from the trickster ascendency while clearing the map so i just disable malevolence to have more mana for flamedashing and when u kill shit u regain mana anyway, if u wanna make improvements i would say they are pretty expensive really , like double malevolence watchers eye or malevolence-clarity watchers eye for extra es from mana + dot multi from malevolence would be perfect, the thing about this build is we are using unique items that are cheap in SC to make very decent damage and tanky character so we cant really use some good multimoded weapon becouse we are using the synergie between the limb and aurora shield so then we gotta use another shield as well and then it becomes completly different build for many exalts and that was not the purpose here , but everyone is free to test and swap items around to try to optimize it for his personal needings, i think u can make a good investment in amulet lets say coz i really used like 30-40c rings and amulets never felt the need to improve them but for sure some amulet with 10% quantity spell damage, energy shield and resists or cast speed would be nice for this league since quantity gonna increase the drops frop the league machanics, or u can try to get elder ring + mark of the shaper for even more damage then.
build is very solid and enjoyable for self casting.

current gear, standard

ign - Clex

twitch.tv/clexxxx

Waiting for GGG to add DARKSHRINES and patch 1.2 for custom leagues.
"
Clex wrote:
build is very solid and enjoyable for self casting.

current gear, standard

everything is pretty solid, good job!
Hello,

I started my build as a Life/MoM char, so tree is rather different (about 55 regrets) but doable.

Budget is my bigger issue. I have 3 ex or so to spend, which I realize isn't a lot. Would a move to LL (along with the respec) be a dramatic defensive improvement from where I'm at now? The POB compares don't really tell me much. I know I'd lose some damage (+1 Skin now) but it feels like I'd gain a LOT of tankiness

In other words, am I better off wiping out my ex on a Shavronne's (everything else looks cheap-ish) or just re-upping on the offensive side for my current build? Would really appreciate any thoughts

Current PoB is at https://pastebin.com/g5sh3yuD

Current Build:
Spoiler

"
Siruy wrote:
Hello,

I started my build as a Life/MoM char, so tree is rather different (about 55 regrets) but doable.

Budget is my bigger issue. I have 3 ex or so to spend, which I realize isn't a lot. Would a move to LL (along with the respec) be a dramatic defensive improvement from where I'm at now? The POB compares don't really tell me much. I know I'd lose some damage (+1 Skin now) but it feels like I'd gain a LOT of tankiness

In other words, am I better off wiping out my ex on a Shavronne's (everything else looks cheap-ish) or just re-upping on the offensive side for my current build? Would really appreciate any thoughts

Current PoB is at https://pastebin.com/g5sh3yuD

Current Build:
Spoiler

i would go for LL/CI instead of life/mom every time but thats my personal opinion, iv had 7.6k eHP MoM life trickster this league that i tried few skills like incinerate and frostbolt with and it was miles away from the tankyness of my soulrend LL character, 9k+ Es with good recharge rate and huge cold resist feels immortal while on 7.5k~ eHP i was getting slaughtered pretty often , not that its problem to die from time to time on SC but i just dont liek to play with character with which i have the feeling i may die in every moment.
Still having a blast! Abandoned my lightning trap build a while ago and want to see how far I can get with this build.

Feeling a little squishy in the high end maps (T15/16) though, seems my casting is quite slow and soulrend isn't doing enough damage quickly enough. Bane helps but it's still not enough sometimes.

I know my gear needs some work... I've only got 1ex right now. What should I focus on improving next?

Seeing these peoples gear makes me envious. I don't have the currency to buy any of these really cool uniques. :'(
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
"
saxisa wrote:
Still having a blast! Abandoned my lightning trap build a while ago and want to see how far I can get with this build.

Feeling a little squishy in the high end maps (T15/16) though, seems my casting is quite slow and soulrend isn't doing enough damage quickly enough. Bane helps but it's still not enough sometimes.

I know my gear needs some work... I've only got 1ex right now. What should I focus on improving next?

amulet with spell damage and cast speed, lvl 21 soulrend (quality doesnt matter that much) , malevolence dot multiplier watchers eye is must have , new gloves delirium craft for 5 link bane or if u want more damage for soulrend elder gloves for more chaos dot multiplier
Last edited by ssddHell on Apr 30, 2019, 7:31:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info