[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

Hi, first of all I'm having a blast with the build, great job!

With how much dmg should I try beating Uber Elder? I want to do it on a 5-link cuz im poor but im not sure if thats a good idea.

Also, is it better to use Blight on my gloves for a pseudo 5-link (see my setup)? Since I only have 5-link on Soulrend this could help with my dmg, what do you think?
Sir, I am sorry to ask this but can you make a skill-gem leveling guide? Which skills do you use before you get soulrend and which gems do you collect on the way to endgame? I like builds that get me using the skills I need as soon as possible so I don't feel so lost when I get to endgame.
"
sighlight wrote:
Sir, I am sorry to ask this but can you make a skill-gem leveling guide? Which skills do you use before you get soulrend and which gems do you collect on the way to endgame? I like builds that get me using the skills I need as soon as possible so I don't feel so lost when I get to endgame.

I have used essence drain - contagion before being able to accuire soulrend, as a trickster u can get ED right after finishing a1, so use that combo until a3 when u can get Soulrend. If u ever need a information about which gem can be aquired after which quest on what a3 and so on you can use https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/
"
OzUnOo wrote:

With how much dmg should I try beating Uber Elder? I want to do it on a 5-link cuz im poor but im not sure if thats a good idea.

Also, is it better to use Blight on my gloves for a pseudo 5-link (see my setup)? Since I only have 5-link on Soulrend this could help with my dmg, what do you think?

im glad ur enjoying it bro, and killing uber elder on 5l is absolutly possible if u have understanding of the battle mechanics u only need like 200-300k DoT to make the run smoothly

P.S. u dont need blight gloves since we have wither-spell totem
Last edited by ssddHell on Jun 25, 2019, 9:23:44 AM
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
OzUnOo wrote:

im glad ur enjoying it bro, and killing uber elder on 5l is absolutly possible if u have understanding of the battle mechanics u only need like 200-300k DoT to make the run smoothly

I'm confused, do they fill the same purpose? PoB cant really calc Blight dmg properly but it was dealing a ton, so I was hoping to fit it in the build somehow. Does Bane just deal more dmg then?

For some bosses I cant really stand still and channel, this is more of a hit N run build, but maybe I can channel on Uelder cuz of all the extra cold res I got, that was the idea. Yay or nay?
"
OzUnOo wrote:
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
OzUnOo wrote:

I'm confused, do they fill the same purpose? PoB cant really calc Blight dmg properly but it was dealing a ton, so I was hoping to fit it in the build somehow. Does Bane just deal more dmg then?

For some bosses I cant really stand still and channel, this is more of a hit N run build, but maybe I can channel on Uelder cuz of all the extra cold res I got, that was the idea. Yay or nay?

last league they nerfed the blight jewel so if u have spell totem - wither u dont need blight anymore
Can we use Soulrend + contagion for fast map clearing? Contagion can jump pack to pack, and soulrend piercing through packs, so good combination
"
DaymaNKinG wrote:
Can we use Soulrend + contagion for fast map clearing? Contagion can jump pack to pack, and soulrend piercing through packs, so good combination

Iv never tried that but soulrend have pretty good clear speed by himself u dont really need anything else in my opinion but u can try and tell us how it goes
Hello i got a question , what jewels do you use on your passive tree? i cant open the past bin, so i would like know thank you for a great build
Anyone tried alleopathy gloves with this build? Already has the DoT plus level 22 blight. I'm wondering about using with spell totem, but not sure how those mechanics would work with bane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info