[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

Hey there!

Boyz, need advice. Have chayula pres, but now got not enough hp to use purity of ice... what should i do?
"
e1saad wrote:
Hey there!

Boyz, need advice. Have chayula pres, but now got not enough hp to use purity of ice... what should i do?

drop the level of ur clarity gem
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
e1saad wrote:
Hey there!

drop the level of ur clarity gem

Oh, rly))) ty!
Just tried shaper for the first time ever, killed him with one death, didn't quite maneuver out of the slam fast enough and got instagibbed. Ended up getting a dying sun out of it so im definitely going to use that for that sweet +2 proj for mapping. Should've recorded it thinking back.

Elder is next!
Last edited by TTGJailbreak on Apr 4, 2019, 5:30:19 PM
Hey great guide, am still leveling and playing first time ES build. What you say about Spreading Rot for this build since i don't see you recommend it for using?
"
Sfumato85 wrote:
Hey great guide, am still leveling and playing first time ES build. What you say about Spreading Rot for this build since i don't see you recommend it for using?

since the last patch u dont get much more from spreading rot that u get from spell totem-> wither so its just not efficient enough anymore imo
"
TTGJailbreak wrote:
Just tried shaper for the first time ever, killed him with one death, didn't quite maneuver out of the slam fast enough and got instagibbed. Ended up getting a dying sun out of it so im definitely going to use that for that sweet +2 proj for mapping. Should've recorded it thinking back.

Elder is next!

good job dude get uber elder now :) thats one of the best skills to kill boses with without tons of investment since u can run around while DoT is killing em even if soulrend is not with long duration its still easy enough to keep it on the enemy and move around all the time
hi again still loving the guild but do you have any gear suggestions i just entered act 7 and didn't do so good on the brine king so id like some gear suggestions please
"
Xavilian wrote:
hi again still loving the guild but do you have any gear suggestions i just entered act 7 and didn't do so good on the brine king so id like some gear suggestions please

buy a wand +2 chaos gems and use soulrend with controlled destruction and gmp in there, for boses swap gmp for swift afflication
Hey! I just found this build and I'm about to try it out. One question I have is why use purity of ice? If we already cap on cold res, why not use something more offensive?

Have some mana issues, any solution?
Last edited by Illidan96 on Apr 8, 2019, 2:48:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info