[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

"
Illidan96 wrote:
Hey! I just found this build and I'm about to try it out. One question I have is why use purity of ice? If we already cap on cold res, why not use something more offensive?

Have some mana issues, any solution?

Becouse alongside with the shield we can make to the impressive 85 cold resist, so its not only to cap our resist but to increase the maximum cap as well, 84-85% cold resistence makes delve and boses like aul/uber elder so easy to do and since our damage is more than enough to kill them we focus on the survavability to make immortal character that just smashesh all the content infront of him.

About the mana issues are u using clarity allready, becouse if u do so u should be fine like i have 88 mana regen per second so no mana issues what so ever here
Thanks for the response mate! I lowered my clarity level a bit and i'm fine now.

Thank you wery much for build, rly perfect and pleasure to play vs it. Uberelder on farm vithout any watcher's eye)) Thanks again!
"
e1saad wrote:
Thank you wery much for build, rly perfect and pleasure to play vs it. Uberelder on farm vithout any watcher's eye)) Thanks again!

thank you too dude, and its really a pleasure! this league i tried several builds some of them up to 10 mil single target dps but none is coming even close to the smoothness of soulrend, except maybe Winer orb but Winter orb is OP skill its clear 25% of the people that plays PoE are playing winer orb, and there is reason for that :)

I think the best about this build is we dont really use ANY expensive items except shavrone, which is just NEEDED for low life builds, becouse there are many builds out there that require 40 exalts to get it going, this build can be started with 20c and then slowly upgraded into all content viable
Last edited by ssddHell on Apr 10, 2019, 4:25:54 PM
36/40 and killed Uber Elder with his build (three deaths, but I was being lazy).

Admittedly, this was not my league starter, although I had considered playing it from the beginning.

I killed Uber Elder with my Storm Brand Elementalist and got this eye:

I took it as a sign. Final gear for my Uber Elder kill:

although, I swapped the silver flask for a sapphire flask of heat for some extra freeze protection.

Pantheon was Lunaris/Yugul, fully upgraded. My jewels might look weird, but I wanted lots of recharge for ES sustain. I could've just gone straight ES and broke 10k ES easily. I had 8.7k and it was fine (granted I had added protection from the synergy of my boots and watcher's eye with the shield and purity of ice).

I made the gloves. My rings are shit. I got good deal on the neck. The helmet was I think 1ex. The shav's I socketed and linked myself (that was the second, the first went poof on the double corrupt altar).
Last edited by nomnaut on Apr 11, 2019, 1:14:46 AM
"
nomnaut wrote:
36/40 and killed Uber Elder with his build (three deaths, but I was being lazy).

Admittedly, this was not my league starter, although I had considered playing it from the beginning.

I killed Uber Elder with my Storm Brand Elementalist and got this eye:

I took it as a sign. Final gear for my Uber Elder kill:

although, I swapped the silver flask for a sapphire flask of heat for some extra freeze protection.

Pantheon was Lunaris/Yugul, fully upgraded. My jewels might look weird, but I wanted lots of recharge for ES sustain. I could've just gone straight ES and broke 10k ES easily. I had 8.7k and it was fine (granted I had added protection from the synergy of my boots and watcher's eye with the shield and purity of ice).

I made the gloves. My rings are shit. I got good deal on the neck. The helmet was I think 1ex. The shav's I socketed and linked myself (that was the second, the first went poof on the double corrupt altar).

yea u can upgrade some things but overall u have solid items with good synergie between them , but the thing is u can do everything with that gear u can upgrade stuff but u dont have to :)
"
ssddHell wrote:

yea u can upgrade some things but overall u have solid items with good synergie between them , but the thing is u can do everything with that gear u can upgrade stuff but u dont have to :)

I don't plan to. Truth be told, I did the fight with GMP instead of swift affliction, so... whoops. :)

I also thought about crafting another helm with a soulrend dmg enchant, but I feel pretty done with the character.

I even tried MFing with him for a little while, but he's no ranger (I'm aware it could work with a full respec), so it felt slow.
How much free unreserved mana do you have? I'm lvl 76 currently with 174 mana left to cast bane/soulrend etc. I'm also somewhat confused do we use only vaal discipline or the normal aura as well? Otherwise awesome build.
"
TsunadeSan wrote:
How much free unreserved mana do you have? I'm lvl 76 currently with 174 mana left to cast bane/soulrend etc. I'm also somewhat confused do we use only vaal discipline or the normal aura as well? Otherwise awesome build.

I have around 260 unreserverd mana with enlighten 3 gem , and yea we use vaal discipline so when u get in trouble u can use it for perma shield charge recharge (basicly like o shit button)
Looks like a fun build- couple of n00b questions. What's the playstyle like? I'm not really sure how bane/soulrend work. Do you have to cast bane first then soulrend for every pack/boss? Does this slow you down?

Can this build do HoGM in addition to Uber Elder?

I've been playing a lighting trapper for a while, which I think has spoiled me a bit. Fast, can clear HoGM easily, and Uber Elder (although I haven't been successful there). But I'm bored and want to try something new.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info