[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

"
TTGJailbreak wrote:
This really is awesome, honestly i'd love to see some examples of gear that could replace the uniques, mainly because like you said, there's better alternatives.

I wanted to do a soulrend character for a bit and after i bought a shavs for 2ex i was still on the fence until i 6 linked it in like 100 fusings and got the appropriate colors
Spoiler

This character has been breezing through the atlas with the bare minimum gear you linked though, i did have a bit of an issue on Chimera due to the constant burning damage stopping the ES recharge, looks like ill need a flask for it in the future. I'm working towards the other fights atm.

Unfortunately i have absolutely no idea how this whole syndicate thing works atm since the last league i played was Harby, i've just been randomly clicking so ill have to look into how exactly you get vorici into research so i can try for one of those white sockets.

you can just buy vorici service from someone but be sure he gives u something while he holds ur shavrone so u dont get scammed!

otherwise if u wanna use rares instead of uniques u can get a abyssal belt with 40+ maximum es, % to maximum es from chest and some resist and u can look for boots with 30+ movement speed, big es and chance to evade spells is pretty big

i would recommend to keep the weapon/shield becouse the damage from that combo is pretty decent and the es bonus we get is absoutly huge
Hello, First of all, thank's a lot for this amazing build.

I would love to get some advices regarding my gear, I think i've got some margin to take concerning, gloves, rings, and jewels, but I'd prefer to get your advices first.

Thank's in advance.
"
ssddHell wrote:

My PoB damage on shaper with cerberus limb is 650k, with gmp is around 400k and its still pretty easy fight. I would say enough damage is around 300k, consider the fact that this is DoT damage . Dont ever watch the tooltip damage coz u gona get more confused than its gona actually help u, load up ur character in Path of Bulding and check it up there. Also in the build there is PoB link to my character so u can load it and take a look.

Thx.

I checked Pob. I am around 480k. I personally consider this not enough to kill minotaur. it take me hours to kill it. I must at least double it to be at ease.
well i'm going to buy expensive stuff. no problem^^.
"
ssddHell wrote:
you can just buy vorici service from someone but be sure he gives u something while he holds ur shavrone so u dont get scammed!

Went that route and got the one socket i needed, thanks a lot man, i didn't even think about that!
"
MarronPath wrote:
"
ssddHell wrote:

My PoB damage on shaper with cerberus limb is 650k, with gmp is around 400k and its still pretty easy fight. I would say enough damage is around 300k, consider the fact that this is DoT damage . Dont ever watch the tooltip damage coz u gona get more confused than its gona actually help u, load up ur character in Path of Bulding and check it up there. Also in the build there is PoB link to my character so u can load it and take a look.

Thx.

I checked Pob. I am around 480k. I personally consider this not enough to kill minotaur. it take me hours to kill it. I must at least double it to be at ease.
well i'm going to buy expensive stuff. no problem^^.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOG2H3vLEQc&feature=youtu.be that is with 500k soulrend and i dont think its that long ...

P.S in the videos the shaper kill is with GMP (that means around 350k dps only)
Last edited by ssddHell on Apr 2, 2019, 3:49:47 PM
"
TTGJailbreak wrote:
"
ssddHell wrote:

Went that route and got the one socket i needed, thanks a lot man, i didn't even think about that!

sure man ur welcome
Last edited by ssddHell on Apr 2, 2019, 3:35:35 PM
"
Hello, First of all, thank's a lot for this amazing build.

I would love to get some advices regarding my gear, I think i've got some margin to take concerning, gloves, rings, and jewels, but I'd prefer to get your advices first.

Thank's in advance.

Gloves u have two choices, either u go with Delirium craft for 30% more DoT for Bane or u go for elder gloves with non ailement chaos damage over time multiplier

rings basicly u want to get as much ES as u can get , stats if u need any and i guess the best thing is to craft faster energy shield recharge, even if i went for damage craft on my both rings maybe es recharge gona be better.

For jewels u need the watchers eye malevolence chaos dot multiplier at some point but they are getting expensive now, still worth it tho. On the rest jewels get % increased ES, cover missing resistence if u have any and get like increased chaos damage, increased damage over time, increased spell damage , chaos damage over time multiplier , basicly thats it. Keep in mind that other than watcher's eye we dont really get insane damage boost from our jewels compared to the crit builds
no discipline aura?
disregard that^^
this build is way way way too expensive
dont start this build without at l;east 20 exalts if u wanna kill ubers , atziri and so on
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info