[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Hay there, I'm following ur guide. I was just curious about my neck I managed to get on trade.
what mods do you think would be best to keep multimodding? I'm alrdy rescapped.
https://imgur.com/a/6VBUvdS
"
Enahkra wrote:
"
I am an absolute newbie and I haven't read through the build from start to finish so it is possible that my question actually is answered in the guide:
How do I equip a wand when I'm only investing points into intelligence later in the game?
Thank you in advance brother

Hey there thx for expressing interest in the build. If you're new to the game I would highly recommend playing a different build that's more meta so you can have an overall positive experience. This build can be challenging to make even for intermediate level players, and has very little room for error and a pretty high build cost.

You should try looking in the Slayer section for a cyclone build b/c it's currently very meta and beginner friendly. Another option is Trickster w/ Essence Drain/Blight. If you really want to play a ranger, I would suggest looking for a tornado shot build. Any of these three would be a better starting point and make you not hate the game lol.

Too add to that, Enki's arc witch has a very, very detailed leveling guile that will walk you all the way through from level 1 to maps and does content quite easily on a budget you'll gain as you go. I almost always league start with that build as it can clear nearly all content on a budget (and self cast casters aren't meta atm so you can find amazing deals on gear).

And sorry about reddit sucking Enahkra, someone made a nice youtube video showcasing modern wands and man did he get downvoted into oblivion! Reddit = if you arent playing cyclone or ED your trash. Lol how boring.

"
xizlol wrote:
Hay there, I'm following ur guide. I was just curious about my neck I managed to get on trade.

X-X added physical is probably next best. Grats on that base its drool
Last edited by kuromahou on Jul 9, 2019, 12:21:57 PM
"
xizlol wrote:

For the suffix, definitely +1 minimum frenzy. For the prefix I've been considering the %increased damage while leeching mod which rolls up to 43%, although I haven't added it to the guide yet. Sure it's a 1 ex cost but damn that's basically an extra T1 mod. As long as you're using blood rage, you should always be leeching ES and thus qualify for that mod's damage buff. My only concern is that maybe it's bugged and only applies to life leech? There's just a tiny sliver of irrational doubt that perhaps GGG forgot to make it apply to ES leech builds. Of course this is pure irrationality on my part though so I'm 99% confident it works as intended lol.

Anyway, if you craft the 37-43% damage while leeching mod with +1 minimum frenzy, your amulet would have damage similar to 4x T1 mods, which is very good.
"
kuromahou wrote:

And sorry about reddit sucking Enahkra, someone made a nice youtube video showcasing modern wands and man did he get downvoted into oblivion! Reddit = if you arent playing cyclone or ED your trash. Lol how boring.

I think I know who you're referring to. He posted on my guide a few times, the last time was several pages back and we've had some convo back and forth on this thread. He mentioned getting downvoted on reddit for a commentary video he did on wanding, so perhaps it's that guy lol. I think his name was MuffeG on forums?

Just yesterday, someone made a post about wanders on reddit and one of the comments was saying avoid phys wands, go with piscators smh lol. The reddit mentality will never die.
Last edited by Enahkra on Jul 9, 2019, 9:19:15 PM
"
Enahkra wrote:
"
KreuzCroix wrote:
Sorry if I sound like a noob, but I tried to craft my own wand with no luck, so I will just buy one from poe.trade. I already saw one for 9ex (I didn't leveled completely my char yet to compare in PoB), so I'm asking for an advice if possible... Is this wand worth the 9ex or later I will have to upgrade to something with more pDPS?. The only concern about this wand is the pDPS.
This is the wand:

Thanks in advance!

Hey there sorry for the late reply; didn't notice your post on the previous page.

You may want to try pming the guy who posted on this thread from 2 page back as he was selling one for 5 ex last time I checked; it may have sold already but worth a try.

As for that listed wand, it's identical to the wand from my guide just poorly divined. I would avoid paying 9 ex for that as it's a ridiculous price. You should probably just wait until another identical one appears on the market and stick to poet's pen (cheap corrupted one?) in the meantime, unless of course you're swimming in ex and have an unlimited budget. If you saw the section under "league-starter guide", the wand is one of the later pieces to upgrade. In fact some people have done uber elder with just poet's pen. It's best to wait b/c there are bound to be ones cheaper than that with the same dps.

Hey! Thanks for the answer! I tried to craft by my own again and this time i succeded. I'm looking foward to this build really much.
This is the wand i crafted:

I need to move Hillock to my Transportation for the quality, and it can be improved a little bit more but it's nice and cheaper than the other wand that i wanted to buy (mine cost 7ex with alts wasted)
"
KreuzCroix wrote:

Hey! Thanks for the answer! I tried to craft by my own again and this time i succeded. I'm looking foward to this build really much.
This is the wand i crafted:

I need to move Hillock to my Transportation for the quality, and it can be improved a little bit more but it's nice and cheaper than the other wand that i wanted to buy (mine cost 7ex with alts wasted)

Good job; yeah that cost sounds about right; 9 ex was a bit high for a wand with a relatively little risk required to craft it. I'm sure if you were willing to pay 8-9 ex someone would have offered to sell theirs to you and recraft their own for a profit lol.

Good luck; remember the wand isn't everything; in the league-starter section I put it as one of the later slots to upgrade. Some people have done uber elder with only a poet's pen, but all the rest of their gear was solid b/c they followed my instructions well. Others had a good wand but way worse dps b/c they half-assed the rest of the gearing process.
Spoiler

I'm playing a Glad TS Bleed build to farm currency while yoinking and crafting items for the Wander. Bought the Eye for 2.4 ex, used 3 divines, should've just outright bought the 35% conversion for 2.7 ex but meh, my fault, I was dizzy because of my anemia so I didn't think it through. I can ditch the fire res on my shield to make room for another suffix but idk what damage affix can roll on shield tho. Trying to get an Enlighten lvl 3/4.

Or I can ditch the fire res on belt for a damage one, not sure how it will go. I tried to buy the highest ilvl helm and it worked out well, except that it's Elder base so more stuffs can roll on it :^)
Last edited by oMySunshine on Jul 10, 2019, 12:01:20 AM
"
oMySunshine wrote:
Spoiler

I'm playing a Glad TS Bleed build to farm currency while yoinking and crafting items for the Wander. Bought the Eye for 2.4 ex, used 3 divines, should've just outright bought the 35% conversion for 2.7 ex but meh, my fault, I was dizzy because of my anemia so I didn't think it through. I can ditch the fire res on my shield to make room for another suffix but idk what damage affix can roll on shield tho. Trying to get an Enlighten lvl 3/4.

Or I can ditch the fire res on belt for a damage one, not sure how it will go. I tried to buy the highest ilvl helm and it worked out well, except that it's Elder base so more stuffs can roll on it :^)

Good job, though one warning about the amulet. The damage the entire amulet provides is barely more than a single T1 crit multi roll. Considering the fact that you're not using bubonics, that's another ~80 points in damage you need to make up elsewhere. Your current amulet alone can't make up for the lack of bubonics let alone provide additional dps. You would want 100+ points at the very least on your amulet. The guy earlier on the page managed this via multimodding and reached 200 points. Not saying you need that much damage, but 60-70ish points on your current amulet might not be enough.

What filter are you using for your amulet livesearch? If you pm it to me I can probably double check it see if I can refine it. I remember there was a way on poe.trade to assign each modifier a point value and filtering only the amulets that are above the total point value you specify. Having one of those set up would be the best way to find an amulet. Also, remember +1 minimum frenzy is 41 points alone so you have the potential to make an amulet with 150+ points just relying on 2x T1 mods + mastercraft frenzy. I can't imagine an amulet with only 2 damage mods could be that expensive, but I haven't checked recently so I may be way off.That's why if you show me your trade link I may be better able to assist.

If you're using tri res boots + helm + lots on shield. There is no excuse now not to stack lots of damage. You should be able to not rely on gloves or belt or amulet for resists. The gloves from the guide will be worth it in the long run, and belt you should stack 75+% ele damage.

Also, about your shield question. You can roll a %double damage 5-6% that is basically ~30-35% damage. This is probably easier than getting a 2nd ele damage roll on belt, although ideally you'd want both.

The new section in my guide on resists show that if properly geared you only need 67% resists on your boots if your shield + helm are decent, and assuming you're using rings with resist implicit. 67% resistances is easy to get on a pair of boots, even a two-toned implicit covers most of that. Add another resist roll on a ring, and pretty much everything else in your setup should be available for pure damage stacking. If you pull this off it will be a sign that you're on the right track.
Last edited by Enahkra on Jul 10, 2019, 12:54:25 AM
"
Enahkra wrote:
Good job, though one warning about the amulet. The damage the entire amulet provides is barely more than a single T1 crit multi roll. Considering the fact that you're not using bubonics, that's another ~80 points in damage you need to make up elsewhere. Your current amulet alone can't make up for the lack of bubonics let alone provide additional dps. You would want 100+ points at the very least on your amulet. The guy earlier on the page managed this via multimodding and reached 200 points. Not saying you need that much damage, but 60-70ish points on your current amulet might not be enough.

What filter are you using for your amulet livesearch? If you pm it to me I can probably double check it see if I can refine it. I remember there was a way on poe.trade to assign each modifier a point value and filtering only the amulets that are above the total point value you specify. Having one of those set up would be the best way to find an amulet. Also, remember +1 minimum frenzy is 41 points alone so you have the potential to make an amulet with 150+ points just relying on 2x T1 mods + mastercraft frenzy. I can't imagine an amulet with only 2 damage mods could be that expensive, but I haven't checked recently so I may be way off.That's why if you show me your trade link I may be better able to assist.

If you're using tri res boots + helm + lots on shield. There is no excuse now not to stack lots of damage. You should be able to not rely on gloves or belt or amulet for resists. The gloves from the guide will be worth it in the long run, and belt you should stack 75+% ele damage.

Also, about your shield question. You can roll a %double damage 5-6% that is basically ~30-35% damage. This is probably easier than getting a 2nd ele damage roll on belt, although ideally you'd want both.

The new section in my guide on resists show that if properly geared you only need 67% resists on your boots if your shield + helm are decent, and assuming you're using rings with resist implicit. 67% resistances is easy to get on a pair of boots, even a two-toned implicit covers most of that. Add another resist roll on a ring, and pretty much everything else in your setup should be available for pure damage stacking. If you pull this off it will be a sign that you're on the right track.

This is what I'm using most of the time [https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/2gao45ik]. The double damage is a crafted mod, which I have, another naturally rolled suffix is attack speed which I think will be nice if I can afford to lose the fire res, or just stack damage somewhere else other than shield.

I'm gonna run lab for the cold enchant now, if I can yoink a better belt then surely everything will be gucci. Crafting trires armour is harder than I thought, I just don't have the RNG needed. Thanks for the swift reply.
Thanks for the guide. With POB used i figured out that the moment my gems reach 20/20 and my pantheon is changed to pathfinder my calculated damage is round about 630k.

Obviously something went wrong with my items I've chosen so far.
Any fatal mistakes?

One ring still needs to be exchanged for a life gained on hit ring.
Thanks for your input :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info