[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
sudaB6274 wrote:

Thanks. One more question: Blood Rage is burning my life and I believe it makes me die sometimes. Why is this linked to CWDT?

Thanks

Blood rage is not supposed to be used with CWDT. If you check the gem used in the guide, it is a lvl 20 blood rage with a lvl 11 CWDT. A lvl 11 CWDT will not trigger lvl 20 BR since it can only trigger spells with required lvl <= 58.

Also, you can get rid of vaal pact, thats gonna help u deal with blood rage and other degen in maps.

Great, thanks.

One more question: I´ve been checking your character in order to see the passive tree since I bought some cluster Jewells. I saw you have two large cluster jewells and both have Smite The Weak and Feed the fury. Does the effect apply for two? Or only one passive works at a time? Does this work for any passive ability with cluster jewells?

Thanks
What about The Pandemonious Amulet for this build? Since it blinds, huge resistance penetration and damage.

Best regards
"
sudaB6274 wrote:
What about The Pandemonious Amulet for this build? Since it blinds, huge resistance penetration and damage.

Best regards

All new notables are stackable. But mine are not necessarily the best choice though, some other good nodes such as prismatic heart might actually help you round up your build better, you can check which jewel can roll what kind of mods at poedb.tw

For amulet choice, Pandemonious has 2 major drawbacks:

1. We are using elemental focus meaning we cannot inflict chill with barrage, and this means you need to use ice shot on bosses every 2 seconds to apply the chill effect in order to take advantage of the 20% penetration, which can be annoying.

2. Pandemonious does not have the important intelligence we need for attribute requirements, and also no life roll

So its based on your perference. And in fact, the amulet I'm using gives higher DPS than pandemonious (t1 crit multi + t1 phys as extra cold combined gives similar dps to 24% cold penetration), but mine is very expensive though.
Thanks.

What about awakened support gems? Do they make a big difference?

Thanks
How this build perform in red tier blighted map ? and Is Tornado shot still good ?
Last edited by GagInwTh on May 14, 2020, 10:41:09 AM
Wow I was so lucky ^-^

What do you think about Incursion gloves?:)
В темноту назад и в низ!
Any body have a cluster jewel update for this build?? :)
IGN: _FuRi
"
Shadowfuri wrote:
Any body have a cluster jewel update for this build?? :)

There are a lot of decent cluster notables for this build that you can choose from.

Large cluster: vengeful commander + prismatic heart (or blanketed snow), feed the fury + fuel the fight + smite the weak
medium cluster: vengeful commander + precise commander, precise commander + pressure points, eye to eye + repeater

Spoiler

You can take a look of my standard character if u want
Is Arborix Still the best bow for this build?
"
Hansmon wrote:
Is Arborix Still the best bow for this build?

IMO, the nerf of Arborix is kind of a big RIP for this build. I don't think Arborix can be a good end game bow now, we lost the 30% more damage while having iron reflex, and only have +2 arrow if no dash used recently, which is a huge loss in QoL. The new Reach of the Council might be decent for clear, and Chin Sol might be a decent replacement for bossing. But without +2 arrow we lost tons of dps from both barrage and void shot.
I guess for end game we need to look for a decent rare bow with at least 500 pdps, or a bow with slightly lower pdps but have +2 arrow suffix, which can get very expensive, and still might not be as good as the old Arborix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info