[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Hansmon wrote:
Is Arborix Still the best bow for this build?

IMO, the nerf of Arborix is kind of a big RIP for this build. I don't think Arborix can be a good end game bow now, we lost the 30% more damage while having iron reflex, and only have +2 arrow if no dash used recently, which is a huge loss in QoL. The new Reach of the Council might be decent for clear, and Chin Sol might be a decent replacement for bossing. But without +2 arrow we lost tons of dps from both barrage and void shot.
I guess for end game we need to look for a decent rare bow with at least 500 pdps, or a bow with slightly lower pdps but have +2 arrow suffix, which can get very expensive, and still might not be as good as the old Arborix.

I was running with Chin Sol and it's been a good time, Community branch POB puts it only about a mil off in DPS of the OG build. Sad that I missed out on Arborix gameplay, but I dont think it's dead dead
They did Arborix dirty. Wanted to play this league again with phys conversion but as soon as I saw patch notes I knew it was RIP. Never forget
any nerfs to the int stacking build? or is it the same
Power Siphon well lets see what I got i guess. Come back and they break stuff!!!
Just wanted to ask what you thought of the deadeye changes and if pathfinder is still the best end game option in league and/or in standard with legacy gear and stuff.

Was also messing around and thinking about running a 15% rmr shield with replica hyrri's to fit in a wandslinger sniper's mark setup with +1 curse either from the chest or annoint. Also curious about your opinion on that. Thanks for the amazing guide.
Last edited by Azuregal on Jan 14, 2021, 1:53:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info