[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Just crafted one of yours in league :) i'm sure it will be fun to play.
How do you get mana? I have a mana problem...?!?
"

Just crafted one of yours in league :) i'm sure it will be fun to play.

Nice wand!! :)

"
How do you get mana? I have a mana problem...?!?

Could you show me your current gear setup? Is the issue mana sustain or just not enough mana to attack? You will need at least enlighten 3s for your herald + Hatred setup. Depending on your level, if you still don't have enough you should drop one of the heralds temporarily.

If you are having issues sustaining mana while barraging, that's because of the new changes to mana leech. You need at least 1 non-abyss jewel with the mod +2 mana gain on hit. This + your mana leech should be enough to sustain constant barrage.

Also the more projectiles you have the easier it is to sustain mana. So if you have dying sun + extra proj from %flask effect nodes (pathfinder + alchemist cluster) + belt/conqueror's potency it will help.
Last edited by Enahkra on Mar 20, 2019, 3:20:58 PM
Updated the helm section in the min-max section of the guide to include non-mirrored rare options.
Thumbs up on the build. CI u say count me as interested.
Hello :D

Any idea what i should do with this wand ?

https://ibb.co/D1JwMdQ

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Nyxolulzqt on Mar 22, 2019, 6:28:12 PM
"
ssgtparker wrote:
Thumbs up on the build. CI u say count me as interested.

Thanks for the support! If you ever decide to play this phys wander and want any advice on gearing feel free to leave a post here.

Sadly, with the new changes to ES leech, being an ES wander is even worse than before unless you have a legacy vinktar or acuities. The changes to leech mechanics have re-enabled instant leech using these two items for ES, which was something they've removed since 3.0 I was rather surprised that they would bring it back again. An ES wander will still have a much lower damage ceiling though, probably only half that of a life wander, so I'm not sure if the tradeoff is worth it. With enough investment I'm sure it would be, but a life wander can do pretty much all content anyways and gearing is way easier.

"
Nyxolulzqt wrote:
Hello :D

Any idea what i should do with this wand ?

https://ibb.co/D1JwMdQ

Thanks in advance

Hey there, that is a very very nice base you've found. The only thing I would do now is to remove the mastercrafted WED roll and mastercraft the mod: "damage with this weapon penetrates 16% elemental resistances". That mod is super GG and costs 1 ex, and will make your wand as powerful as a 380-390 pdps wand.

However, since your wand doesn't have crit chance on it, you need to make up for it elsewhere. Try to get a diamond flask with the 80% crit chance "Order" suffix as soon as possible and also note that for your build, each percent crit chance you get on gear will be greater than the "0.6 point" value from my guide.
Made revisions to the wand crafting section; introduced two additional methods of wand crafting for those with bigger budgets. Also added a changelog
Do you think this would be viable for Scion as well? Maybe PF/INQ or PF/ELM?
"
ssgtparker wrote:
Do you think this would be viable for Scion as well? Maybe PF/INQ or PF/ELM?

It really depends on the content.

For general mapping up to t15s, scion should be just fine. The damage and movement speed would be less than Ranger Pathfinder for sure. But the main concern I see are the defenses, especially when you're out of flasks and don't have taste of hate active. Doing bosses like uber elder would be much harder without good flask management. It's still possible to go farm T16 guardians with scion, but I probably wouldn't feel too comfortable with it. Also you lose ailment immunity so you'll need to get it elsewhere, most likely through the new synthesized belt implicit that gives freeze/shock immunity with flask or the "cannot be frozen" boot mod, or give up a flask suffix. Overall being scion is just less efficient, but still doable.

I also wouldn't take pathfinder for Scion. I'd go with Deadeye instead for the additional proj to make up for the one you'd lose from being non-Ranger. And the second ascendancy I'd pick elementalist, even though inquisitor gives slightly more dps, just for the nice ele reflect immunity.
Last edited by Enahkra on Mar 24, 2019, 7:20:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info