[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
xerxis_esp wrote:
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
I have been playing this build for three leagues since 3.8, and really enjoyed it. The build actually did not feel that great in 3.9 due to multi-mod nerf and massive boss life/res buff. But the introduction of new notables in 3.10 really made this build great again, there are simply too many good nodes out there in new cluster jewels.

I min-maxed my gear to almost the best you can get in temp league without mirrored items, and the build is capable of melting sirus 8 last phase in 2 seconds.

My current gear:

New notables I used:
Large cluster: feed the fury, fuel the fight, smite the weak
Medium cluster: precise commander, pressire points, vengeful commander

Planning on getting some mirrored set up after merging to standard to see how high the dps ceiling could go.

That stuff is fucking insane, gz!!

You guys think that this ring deserves to be multimoded? In that case... which mods would you add to it? Thanks!

IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
"
xerxis_esp wrote:

That stuff is fucking insane, gz!!

You guys think that this ring deserves to be multimoded? In that case... which mods would you add to it? Thanks!

The ring is kinda OK, but not too good. I will say if you need that 40 fire res to round out ur build, then u just craft +1 min frenzy charge on it, no need to multimod. If you dont really need that res, try to use a shaped opal ring instead

You can spam deafening essense of scorn on a shaped opal ring to craft
Last edited by lazyrabbit711 on May 1, 2020, 10:47:29 AM
Is this build viable in 3.10 ?
Hi, I´m beginning with this build. Lvl 56 already. One question: how does this character generate frenzy charges?

Thanks
"
GagInwTh wrote:
Is this build viable in 3.10 ?

Yes, its still viable, and has higher dps ceiling due to the new cluster notables. But also requires higher investments to get to a decent state.
"
sudaB6274 wrote:
Hi, I´m beginning with this build. Lvl 56 already. One question: how does this character generate frenzy charges?

Thanks

This build does not generate frenzy charges, it has +1 minimum frenzy charge craft on amulet and one ring, giving you 2 permanant frenzy charges.

If you plan to use a rare quiver instead of voidfletcher, you can get the craft % chance to gain a frenzy charge on crit for frenzy charge generation.
What cluster do you recommend ?
"
GagInwTh wrote:
What cluster do you recommend ?

Some useful notables:
Large cluster: feed the fury, fuel the fight, smite the weak
Medium cluster: precise commander, pressire points, vengeful commander, eye to eye, repeater

You can check my PF character about the clusters I'm using
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
sudaB6274 wrote:

Thanks

This build does not generate frenzy charges, it has +1 minimum frenzy charge craft on amulet and one ring, giving you 2 permanant frenzy charges.

If you plan to use a rare quiver instead of voidfletcher, you can get the craft % chance to gain a frenzy charge on crit for frenzy charge generation.

Thanks. One more question: Blood Rage is burning my life and I believe it makes me die sometimes. Why is this linked to CWDT?

Thanks
"
sudaB6274 wrote:

Thanks. One more question: Blood Rage is burning my life and I believe it makes me die sometimes. Why is this linked to CWDT?

Thanks

Blood rage is not supposed to be used with CWDT. If you check the gem used in the guide, it is a lvl 20 blood rage with a lvl 11 CWDT. A lvl 11 CWDT will not trigger lvl 20 BR since it can only trigger spells with required lvl <= 58.

Also, you can get rid of vaal pact, thats gonna help u deal with blood rage and other degen in maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info