[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Grats just got mine too and I second that thank you for the well thought out guide. It's fun as hell!
"
NameMerken wrote:
"
Finally 6 linked my Loreweave but how the hell do you get 4 green?? I haven't played since Harbinger and crafting is a lot different, hell the game is a lot different then last time I've played lol...

?? You just need 3green. There is no need to use slower proj. anymore, we use energy leech now. All explained in the guide xd.

Don't know where you get the idea that you need 4G on Loreweave

I was just looking at the item's in the build and saw the colors, didn't finish reading the gem setup fully.
"
I was just looking at the item's in the build and saw the colors, didn't finish reading the gem setup fully.

Well if you want to follow this build fully, please carefully read the guide, word by word, read and then reread it again lol. OP did a great job explaining everything and emphasizing on important stuffs.

When I first started out I just skim everything and read all the core stuffs, then I asked questions that can be answered just by reading the guide again.
Hihi!

I am looking for a build to clear low tier maps super fast including legions and naturally KB vs TS comes up as the choice.

If you gear your build as you suggest in the faq how would this build compare to the TS deadeye builds out there in terms of dps, clear speed, cost, defence?
Wander has always been a build that requires work but pays off well in the end. I mean just look at how crazy in depth this guide is.nBut a more meta build will be "easier" for sure.
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

I am looking for a build to clear low tier maps super fast including legions and naturally KB vs TS comes up as the choice.

If you gear your build as you suggest in the faq how would this build compare to the TS deadeye builds out there in terms of dps, clear speed, cost, defence?

If you look for a build to clear low tier maps with MF being viable, then thi3n's guide might suits you better than this. This needs more investment and understanding of the build before it can shine as a fast mapper.
I am selling this wand for 5 ex if anyone is interested:

Just pm me or write me a msg in forums. :)

"
kuromahou wrote:
What do you socket/main attack skill do you use with the poet's pen(s) while leveling? Barrage in chest plus stuff like freeze pulse/arc and supports?

Also what about early maps till you craft a wand, what goes in there?

Basically looking for some leveling guidance.

I put proj weakness frost bomb and a golem just so it continually procs. I think you might be ok going with just a generic spell earlier on in the leveling process.

Leveling the build is a bit tough I'll admit. Based on my personal experience I felt it was better as a phys bow build at first, but I guess the difference isn't too significant. I would avoid a cheap rare just b/c so much damage comes from proj weakness and frost bomb. You could even stick to a corrupted poet's pen until all your other gear has been finalized end-game. Several people have reported completing uber elder with just a poet's pen but they followed my gearing instructions very closely so the rest of their setup was solid.

I would stay in blood aqueducts as long as possible, at least until leveling becomes tedious there and uber lab is done; probably around lvl 80? The build has a rough start for some people due to overtuned legion content and buff to rares/magics this patch. I would advise skipping legion stuff until you're more comfortable with setup and have most of the gear in place and perhaps reached a higher level, but this may not apply to you.
"
ssgtparker wrote:
Grats just got mine too and I second that thank you for the well thought out guide. It's fun as hell!

"
NameMerken wrote:
Enahkra, thank you so much for creating this build. Playing your wander made me stay longer in legion and I pushed for 37Challenges. I won't push for 40/40 cuz I want to play other games now or maybe try a meme fun build or something and just ignore legion and betrayal all together.
I've played like 300hours this league haha.
Really enjoyed this wander build. Maybe I'll push it to 100 next league, if the league mechanic isn't oneshot cancer.

I've did one last Uber Atziri and got an almost perfect Vertex lol.

Thank you guys for playing the build; My main goal was to get more people to enjoy phys wanding as much as I do so it makes me happy that you both enjoyed it :) Wanding just feels so smooth once you reach a certain point and I'm glad you both made it there successfully. Also thank you guys and others on the guide who help me answer questions; helps me out a lot. Maybe I'll see you guys around sometime in the near future.
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

To be honest I'm not completely sure, because KB has been struggling a bit after the buff to rares/magics combined with tanky legion mobs, so it's definitely harder to go full MF compared to 3.6. This difficulty applies to both ele and phys wanders, and also T-shot builds, but to what extent? I'm not sure for bows but I can say that it's affected both ele and phys wanders quite a bit. I've noticed a lot of negative feedback on wand guides recently, especially the ones advertising full mf/faster clearspeed etc, so you may not be able to go completely MF such as QOTF + 2x Ventors + Bisco + sadimas + goldwyrms. But you can wear most of those pieces and have ok dps, provided you are using 6-link KB and are high enough lvl, and geared according to my guide.

As for Tshot, take what I say with a grain of salt because it's been a while since I've played bowyers. T-shot is a better clear skill for wide open maps due to 360 degree coverage of arrows, and also mirage archer, but wanders excel in linear maps, especially indoor ones. So it really depends on which map you choose to farm. T-shot does give more flexibility and higher single target damage than KB, but it requires an enchant and Rigwald's Quills before it's better than KB clearspeed-wise. That being said, perhaps KB enchant might also be needed for extra damage now, but this will definitely be a cheaper enchant.

I'm not too sure how the magic/rare buff has affected t-shot builds; I advise you check out some of the popular ones on forums and read the feedback for this league (not those from standard players).

As for defenses, phys-based builds will be tankier than ele due to effective use of Taste of Hate. Wanders will be tankier than bowyers due to new changes to shield-charge-fortify.

Last edited by Enahkra on Jul 8, 2019, 10:02:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info