[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
gabriella88 wrote:
What watcher's eye is best? The damage penetrates elemental resistances one or increased cold damage while affected by hatred?

Pen should be but real gamers will get one with both
"
Need to make your characters public. Also this build really isn't meant to be played at 49...read through more of the topic and youll see people rocking other totem skills...or arc...or melee until they can really use all the required items.
My character tabs are unhidden now sorry.... The guide says level 50? or is it quite outdated?
Last edited by Stefler12 on Jun 23, 2019, 7:42:56 PM
"
Stefler12 wrote:
"
Need to make your characters public. Also this build really isn't meant to be played at 49...read through more of the topic and youll see people rocking other totem skills...or arc...or melee until they can really use all the required items.
My character tabs are unhidden now sorry.... The guide says level 50? or is it quite outdated?

50 is just when you're really able to start doing the basics but it won't shine then...that aside

1) you dont have the 20% curse reduction from the tree so still at 80%
2) your rain of splinters is basically as bad as it can be (49%) and best is (30%)
3) basically all your gear is really bad leveling gear that isnt doing much for the build...40% spell damage on your weapon but no added # damage, crit chance, crit multi, proj speed, cast speed, etc

I really don't wannt go overboard with giving you a critique cause your gear is honestly still so far off. Finish the acts and really work on a basic set of caster gear meant for this build first.

Like why did you take all those 5% life nodes in scion wheel before taking the totem nodes next to it...or the curse reduction one I mentioned...or the totem nodes down near blood magic which youll need unless you have malachais/tukohamas to use soon
Last edited by ragnarok911 on Jun 23, 2019, 8:06:43 PM
"
ragnarok911 wrote:
"
Stefler12 wrote:
"

50 is just when you're really able to start doing the basics but it won't shine then...that aside

1) you dont have the 20% curse reduction from the tree so still at 80%
2) your rain of splinters is basically as bad as it can be (49%) and best is (30%)
3) basically all your gear is really bad leveling gear that isnt doing much for the build...40% spell damage on your weapon but no added # damage, crit chance, crit multi, proj speed, cast speed, etc

I really don't wannt go overboard with giving you a critique cause your gear is honestly still so far off. Finish the acts and really work on a basic set of caster gear meant for this build first.

Like why did you take all those 5% life nodes in scion wheel before taking the totem nodes next to it...or the curse reduction one I mentioned...or the totem nodes down near blood magic which youll need unless you have malachais/tukohamas to use soon

Also your gems are seriosly underleveld.
oh yeah...thats a big yikes....gem level matters A LOT for spells. You're effectively using a lvl 19 attack at lvl 50.
Do you use hypothermia or multiple totems first?

Only have a 5L

Thanks for the response in advance
multiple totems
"
mr559 wrote:
Hey i started playing today in this build .and i guess i did something wrong because the damage is really bad boss in t-10 took a few minutes to kill someone can please check in profile what i did wrong. thanks and good day

Hey my profile is open now someone please take a look and tell me what's wrong
Thanks in advance and a good day

open on mmm4 profile

Last edited by mmm4 on Jun 24, 2019, 12:17:47 PM
"
mmm4 wrote:
"
mr559 wrote:
Hey i started playing today in this build .and i guess i did something wrong because the damage is really bad boss in t-10 took a few minutes to kill someone can please check in profile what i did wrong. thanks and good day

Hey my profile is open now someone please take a look and tell me what's wrong
Thanks in advance and a good day

Still cant see your characters /Gabbi
I dont think reflection is BiS in 3.7
With the extra 20% reduced curse effect on tree you are 100% curse immune without it.
DPS wise the extra totem from fortress is way better than curse rings or even a mark of the shaper that you could use with reflection.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info