[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Hi,

does it make sense to use Atziri's Reflection in Maps?

Or is the damage reduction too large?

"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
thx for the long reply above @rageface

what do u think about immortal call vs molten shell?
and faster casting vs controlled destruction

play with both see what u like they feel similar
i prefer controlled destruction .
atziri reflection fine in maps imho you can pair it with 2 ele dmg rings with cold spell dmg etc and blow stuff up seems to more then make up the difference of 1 totem and some spell dmg. you could even do mark of the shaper and a elder ring for the extra spell dmg
https://pastebin.com/Nca506T0

Actual gear and Items etc, any suggestions whats up next?

The guardian fights are always really long :D
Hey i started playing today in this build .and i guess i did something wrong because the damage is really bad boss in t-10 took a few minutes to kill someone can please check in profile what i did wrong. thanks and good day
"
mr559 wrote:
Hey i started playing today in this build .and i guess i did something wrong because the damage is really bad boss in t-10 took a few minutes to kill someone can please check in profile what i did wrong. thanks and good day

Ur profile is private. We cant see the chars
"
mr559 wrote:

You will need to share your character so we can see the gear.
"
Naadirius wrote:
https://pastebin.com/Nca506T0

Actual gear and Items etc, any suggestions whats up next?

The guardian fights are always really long :D

1) Get a better self flagellation...thats technically a lot of missing damage
2) Get a better elder ring if you want to use Mark of Shaper
3) Your gloves give you curse on hit but no damage compared to Command of the Pit or rares with %increased damage to chilled enemies
4) Your belt gives you no damage via ele/cold rolls or stygian for abyss jewel
5) Pen boot enchant would be a bigger damage increase
6) Can't tell if you have a 6L or not. You have the gems marked but the item shows 5l...but added cold can be better than hypothermia

That's from a few minutes looking but your gear mostly seems v good.
What watcher's eye is best? The damage penetrates elemental resistances one or increased cold damage while affected by hatred?
49 and im extremely weak! Can someone take a look at my build?
"
Stefler12 wrote:
49 and im extremely weak! Can someone take a look at my build?

Need to make your characters public. Also this build really isn't meant to be played at 49...read through more of the topic and youll see people rocking other totem skills...or arc...or melee until they can really use all the required items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info