[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Yeah well, I'm at delve 600, everything was pink and bright until 550+
Last edited by wildbodom on Apr 17, 2019, 10:48:31 AM
"
wildbodom wrote:
https://pastebin.com/qhDk45zu

This is me right now, not sure where I can improve my char further, can someone take a look please?

having a quick look. i would drop dex nodes/life and jewel nodes from the ranger side of the tree for a start. better off just using the jewel slots on the other side of board. you also have bonechill/cold snap linked to cwdt but the idea with cold snap is to use it to chill enemies before/as they get hit by projectiles for a damage boost so should be self casting it in front of your totems. enfeeble on hit is awesome for damage reduction as well if you can find some gloves with the corruption. once you have it though you will have to get +1 to curses either from tree or ammy corrupt.
Omfg, I never got prophecy worth more than 5c and today suddenly got:

Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
lucky you this is the prophesy I am dreaming of :)
btw to obtain Atziri's reflection must you hold the Atziri's mirror or just enough to keep it into the inventory?
Can be in inventory. Dont put it in second weapon set, I heard wont work that way (unles they fixed this).

Also if you will fail Atziri you dont waste the prophecy because its only trigger if you kill her.

Killed her and got mask. The funny thing Im still using 5L Soul Mantle because Im cursed with fusings. Its kinda hilarious to have 5L chest and wear 21ex shield :p
thanks for the tip man.
definitely making 6l is such a pain so you'd better buy it. 6l mantle is relatively chip.
Nice.
First time ever I killed Shaper by myself ^^
So thx 4 sharing the build
Hey guys does anyone have watcher's eye with "Gain Arcane Surge for 4 seconds when you create Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry"???. I have one but it seems AS doesn't proc. The question is why?
Can anyone help me find his skill tree for untimate gear? the link dosn't seem to work, and the other pastebin "starter + power up gear" is also invalid in PoB
Guys I need advice, annul the crit or good enough for this build to just multimod it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info