[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

First of all thank you for this wonderful build.
I chose this build to be my league build and it works perfectly so far.

I have a question, because I am not a good player.

Why do you have cold snap-bonechill-fcr-inc dur in the helmet?
How essential is that and what is the purpose?

Currently I am using a golem in my helm and I don't know if changing it off to that combo will serve me better.

"
Sotilis wrote:
First of all thank you for this wonderful build.
I chose this build to be my league build and it works perfectly so far.

I have a question, because I am not a good player.

Why do you have cold snap-bonechill-fcr-inc dur in the helmet?
How essential is that and what is the purpose?

Currently I am using a golem in my helm and I don't know if changing it off to that combo will serve me better.

hypothermia support gem increases damage against chilled enemies and cold snap + bone chill inflict chill on mobs.
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
I wonder if PoB is correct about comparing items in this case.

I am quite sure there is quite some room for improvement on my sceptre.

But every time I think I found a good update, and use PoB to calculate dps.. it says it´s a huge downgrade. Where am I going wrong? Any suggestions, guys?

Thx in advance,

Rick

Any ideas? :(
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:

But every time I think I found a good update, and use PoB to calculate dps.. it says it´s a huge downgrade. Where am I going wrong? Any suggestions, guys?

Thx in advance,

Rick

Any ideas? :(

I think you'd trust pob calcs
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:

Thx in advance,

Rick

Difficult to answer if you don't link an example of a gear that you were expecting to be better.
as extra chaos damage for example. Someone told me, that PoB does not count that.
Did my first Tuls domain.. dropped Halycon.

How much -Cold res on enemies do we need?
https://pastebin.com/qhDk45zu

This is me right now, not sure where I can improve my char further, can someone take a look please?
Last edited by wildbodom on Apr 16, 2019, 3:26:23 PM
"
Atm currently my gear

I played just that build in this league becouse cant play much more, but i will show u what i got after month of league. played 8d 5hrs so ist that much. Leveling is the hardest part of this character really. Didnt ever get fcked after leveling .... But after wear tukohama and cerberus limb and unique gems i will feel great. Maps will be pretty easy, super safe. doesent look at maps mods all time just only push.
Many of these items its selfcrafted. Sceptre, head enchant, atziri's reflection self made from 1 self getted card and 4 boughted, amulet drop from 8 normal tul, essence worm self dropped, ring self crafted, soul mantle linked in 29 fuses, my second soul mantle doesent link after 1800+ fuses so i puff it :P (chinesee product). Only bought for good price gloves 1,5 ex, dying sun not remember price and bubonic trails 1.5 ex and watchers eye for 1,5 ex ? i think so . Atm currently farming uber labs for boots enchant. And jewels was boughted.

Hmm i kill shaper ,guardians , vaal temple, red elder easy without atziris reflection and many upgrades with easy. Uber Atziri, Mastermind die .
Doesent spawn uber elder yet becouse i dont focus on him. So its all what i can talk about that build after my end game upgrades ;P.
And i didnt know PoB dps , too lazy to put all in program :P

Hi, can you explain why you have "increased elemental damage with attack skill" on your ring? It doesn't have any effect on our build does it?

I've built a little differently to some others, went projectile weakness/Curse on hit linked to my coldsnap/bonechill. all the POB simulations show it as higher dps than assassins mark for my gear.

i've stuck with hatred with my watcher's eye but havent really looked at changing to zealotry.
currently sitting on 7.4k health with 1.85 million dps. Don't have to worry about any map mods just alc and go. Hoping to have another crack at crafting another helm with a bit more life at some point but im a bit low in funds.

having a blast with this build, currently only at depth 250 or so but going to start pushing as much as i can soon :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info