Cyclone!

I'm looking forward to this. I'm a bit ashamed of the people touting about how it was in D2 when I'm quite sure we all know where it came from. GGG implemented this skill for three reasons.

1) It's a melee AOE skill that is sorely needed.
2) PEOPLE ASKED FOR IT. ALOT.
3) Because it's fucking awesome.

Stop pissing and moaning already. Keep that shit to yourselves until the skill is proven to be broken. Then you can release your Bad Mood Kraken.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
"
NagiSoi wrote:
"
mull wrote:
I'm afraid that sweep will be totally obsoleted, because attacking while moving is too good. I like cyclone anyway and we will see ppl spinning around everywhere but time to buff sweep!

cyclone

dodges projectile (arrows, magic bolt, void flame...)
not get surrounded
chasing enemies

sweep

standing still, surrounded, swinging your weapon taking all projectiles while hoping that your flask + life leech can make up your HP drop. If you sweep and move and sweep, your dps will be pretty bad.

Where did you pull out those cyclone facts?

when you moving around, projectile won't hit you - when you spinning, projectiles won't hit you.
also can seen from the video, character does not collide with mobs, but passes through them.
"
Psyborg wrote:
"
ShadowScale wrote:
Looks like skill from d3:-(

It's a "staple" skill though, simple to use, powerful...I hope they don't initially put it in really broken and OP though. I assume it costs a bunch of mana and has a large damage per hit reduction. But let's see....life on hit + added melee on full life + added melee dmg + Mana Leech? Or Life on Hit + Mana Leech + Added Fire Dmg + Fire Penetration

I've definitely seen a skill like this in other games besides D2+3.
"
mull wrote:

when you moving around, projectile won't hit you - when you spinning, projectiles won't hit you.
also can seen from the video, character does not collide with mobs, but passes through them.

Where did you get that?
You can get hit by projectile while running.
InGame: ClawInMyHand
GTM (+2:00)
My only gripe is that it looks too cartoony. I wish they couldve figured out another way to have the same skill effect, but without the Tasmanian Devil maneuver.
Should have called it Tornado IMO.

cant wait to try it though
"
GameQB11 wrote:
My only gripe is that it looks too cartoony. I wish they couldve figured out another way to have the same skill effect, but without the Tasmanian Devil maneuver.

Could've been worse... :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Oh man oh man. All the drama. "D3 skill" - dudes D3? maybe D2? ROFL u so sad folks. GGG knows what they are doing. Dont try involve your small brains into criticism. Sorry but when i see all those "hate cyclone" messages, its the only thing that comes to my mind.
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
IVIetal wrote:
Oh man oh man. All the drama. "D3 skill" - dudes D3? maybe D2? ROFL u so sad folks. GGG knows what they are doing. Dont try involve your small brains into criticism. Sorry but when i see all those "hate cyclone" messages, its the only thing that comes to my mind.

Agreed..they cry so easily these days yet they don't offer any kind of a skill option themselves. Small brains I guess..
"
Truemas wrote:
I just hope it works with claws
If it works with claws it would be awesome and great. Claw needs an aoe so badly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info