PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Cyclone!

Cyclone cyclone! Cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone! Cyclone!!
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 12, 2013, 8:42:34 PM
Looks like skill from d3:-(
"
ShadowScale wrote:
Looks like skill from d3:-(

It's a "staple" skill though, simple to use, powerful...I hope they don't initially put it in really broken and OP though. I assume it costs a bunch of mana and has a large damage per hit reduction. But let's see....life on hit + added melee on full life + added melee dmg + Mana Leech? Or Life on Hit + Mana Leech + Added Fire Dmg + Fire Penetration
I wonder if it can be used with daggers and claws, chaos runic talon style.

edit
Just saw this... but what about daggers? XD

"
BrianWeissman wrote:
"
Please let this new "cyclone" skill work with Claws. They need some more options. It would be awesome if you let us know if it does or not before it's released.

Haha, of course it will :) That's one of the primary reasons why we made it!
Last edited by MYLOkai on Mar 7, 2013, 9:46:45 PM
Come on guys. Look at the name.

GGG aren't even pretending to have invented it. They have several interesting, original skills in the game already. This was a case of 'you ask for it, you get it.'

Plain and simple.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
I don't get it what is this cyclone can't view tube Q_Q
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Kwonryu wrote:

whaaaaat the fuckk? that's the new melee aoe skill? holy shit lol
it look great but im just afraid of is dmg.i hope it will be a good aoe skill for melee and not something like wirling blade.im a dual strike/cleave build and really hope it will be better or equal with cleave.im wondering if attack speed affect it or not....since im a heavy attack sped build,i hope it does.cleave is nice but aoe range is to low :( cyclone look a little low also but u can mouve so it make a hudge difference.

"
Charan wrote:
Come on guys. Look at the name.

GGG aren't even pretending to have invented it. They have several interesting, original skills in the game already. This was a case of 'you ask for it, you get it.'

Plain and simple.

I especially liked the name of the skill :P There was no way in Wraeclast that could be coincidence :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info