"
BrianWeissman wrote:
"
Kwonryu wrote:
"
Levistus wrote:
i wish it was faster.

Maybe they will add a "Increased Caster Movement Speed" support-gem as well? :D

Or maybe Faster Attacks will do the trick.

Cylone is affected by movement speed items and buffs, so it can move plenty fast.

Splendid! Thanks Brian!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Is the video with or without said buffs?
"
bladelaw wrote:

No idea honestly, but I'm sure you can attain much higher speeds than what you see in the video.
Guys, think about this for a just a second, this skill is going to be everything that PoE is not because it's just some pre-pasted skill from Diablo 2 that doesn't necessarily fit the old original skills and if we are going to include this troll skill we will have to include other troll skills, and all I'm saying is that GGG are intuitive and very good at what they do, but I think this is a very lazy and unthoughtful way to introduce another skill, and the way I see it, GGG isn't exercizing the potential they truly have and to include this obviously ripped skill because people wanted it doesn't mean it belongs in this world, I think the dynamics and the other things about the game makes it the game and this cyclone thing makes it seem like a joke, I mean a real joke, not like a good joke, I mean a bloody disaster, because sure it's funny at first, but it will slowly turn this entire project into something less serious, and when something is less serious, people are less serious, and when people are less serious, it becomes the congress, and I DON'T WANT PATH OF EXILE TO BECOME THE VIRTUAL CONGRESS...

PLEASE GGG, THINK ABOUT THE INADVERTENT DESTRUCTION OF THIS TROLLING SKILL. PATH OF EXILE DESERVES ABSOLUTE, PURE, UNADULTERATED ATTENTION. DOING THIS TO PATH OF EXILE IS LIKE DRESSING YOUR CHILD UP IN MAKE-UP AND MAKING THEM LOOK 'CUTE', GGG PATH OF EXILE DEPENDS ON YOU, AND TO DO THIS IS LIKE ADDING THE JUSTIN BEIBER OF ALL SKILLS!

THINK ABOUT IT!

IT'S SCARIER THAN PIETY WHEN SHE'S NAKED!!!

Spoiler
While she's the head of the congress.
With all intelligence, insanity becomes the backdrop of the good man, and will sooner become what usurps the good man.

If you tell a truth that people don't want to hear, the truth will imprison you.

What's the point of knowing the world, if the world never talks back and others don't listen?
Last edited by IExiledOtherExilesToBeTheExile on Mar 8, 2013, 1:22:30 AM
"
BrianWeissman wrote:
"
bladelaw wrote:

No idea honestly, but I'm sure you can attain much higher speeds than what you see in the video.

WTB support gem for Movement Speed.
Suggestions
>Alt 'Entrance' & 'Quest NPC'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/subtledoorANDquest.png
>Alt 'Character Panel'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/Stats.png
Last edited by darkdraithdoom on Mar 8, 2013, 1:33:19 AM
Is the dps of this skill influenced by DW? Like using both weapon's dps or attacking more often??

"
Hotl3looded wrote:
Is the dps of this skill influenced by DW? Like using both weapon's dps or attacking more often??

would like to know also.does it use both weapon?can we block while we do cyclone (with sheild or DW block)?does attack speed work witht his skill?

i would really like to know about the block and atk speed,my character is currently build around DW block and atk speed so if 1 of those dont work with it...wont be good at all and il be stuck with my cleave again :(

That looks pretty awesome. I'll probably be picking up the blue colored effect, as well.
IMHO the most OP thing about this new skill is that it ignore collision. Desynch problem are always exaggerated since some enemy is standing where you cant see and your pathing messed up, end up in desynch you across rooms. Constantly moving without collision will be a great escape tools
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
"
Progammer wrote:
IMHO the most OP thing about this new skill is that it ignore collision. Desynch problem are always exaggerated since some enemy is standing where you cant see and your pathing messed up, end up in desynch you across rooms. Constantly moving without collision will be a great escape tools

It could render Whirling Blades *and* Sweep utterly redundant if they're not careful.

I suspect the mana cost will be quite extreme.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info