Cyclone!

I just hope it works with claws
IGN: Vashira / Claw_of_the_Vaal_SMASH
and suddenly dual wield is viable !!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Man, if it scales from movement speed, dual wield + vaal pact Cyclone duelist incoming.
I'm afraid that sweep will be totally obsoleted, because attacking while moving is too good. I like cyclone anyway and we will see ppl spinning around everywhere but time to buff sweep!

cyclone

dodges projectile (arrows, magic bolt, void flame...)
not get surrounded
chasing enemies

sweep

standing still, surrounded, swinging your weapon taking all projectiles while hoping that your flask + life leech can make up your HP drop. If you sweep and move and sweep, your dps will be pretty bad.
dual wield + swordshield only? or available to 2Handers too?
ign: Sui_Generis
I hope that skill doesnt effect from Increased Aoe nor Conc Effect,hitting range of the spin should determined by the Melee weapons range and passives like newly added Master of Arena. For last dual wielding cylone should hit twice in one turn since u can hit with your both weapons. Finally some love for Melee
Last edited by Ceykey on Mar 8, 2013, 6:12:33 AM
"
mull wrote:
I'm afraid that sweep will be totally obsoleted, because attacking while moving is too good. I like cyclone anyway and we will see ppl spinning around everywhere but time to buff sweep!

cyclone

dodges projectile (arrows, magic bolt, void flame...)
not get surrounded
chasing enemies

sweep

standing still, surrounded, swinging your weapon taking all projectiles while hoping that your flask + life leech can make up your HP drop. If you sweep and move and sweep, your dps will be pretty bad.

Where did you pull out those cyclone facts?
Will cyclone be quest reward like new fire skill?
InGame: ClawInMyHand
GTM (+2:00)
"
Truemas wrote:
I just hope it works with claws

They've already said it does. The post with that confirmation is even quoted in this thread.
Good job implementing whirlwind, very original. Ya know im really less excited about a new skill every week if youre just gunna rip them from d2-3.
Last edited by Orz7 on Mar 8, 2013, 7:15:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info