Cyclone!

looks terrible.. It will overshadow mobs so much that you wont know if you are whirlwinding alone above dead bodies or still fightning someone..

Will they ever learn? When they will undo the effects that fullscreens everything in parties?
p.s. this is the only game that gives such kind of problems. Too bad, because this game is already showing the amazing potential and yet fails so terribly in cases like this!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Is it 1h + shild only? swords only? Could u please give us some more information!
THis looks great. As long as the cyclone effect cant have its radius increased skills like sweep will still be viable.

Give me the option to spin and move faster but if you increase the radius it will be the go to melee skill of the game.
Hopefully they add a downside to this skill. Something along the line of the heavier the armor you wear the slower the spin speed.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
Well its finally happened...one skill that has to be the primary melee spell no matter what...the design and uniqueness of melee is dead the min this is implemented because it will be mandatory it'll kill all other melee skills. Kripp will make some erronous build that will become cookie cutter. A sad day indeed.
"
Orz7 wrote:
Good job implementing whirlwind, very original. Ya know im really less excited about a new skill every week if youre just gunna rip them from d2-3.

So what, blizz riped idea from dnd or what kind of shit before... Many melee people like that kind of skill so why not to give them especially when melee missing good aoe at moment.
▄█▀█▀█
Last edited by Madus on Mar 8, 2013, 8:02:47 AM
Waiting to see how much it will suffer from desync. Whirling Blades is rather unreliable because of that. I think Cyclone will have the same issues : Whirl for a few seconds and nothing is where it seems to be.
This forum is filling up with more and more spoiled, unsatisfied children every week. People specifically requested a skill just like this and GGG provides and people are STILL not happy. THANK YOU GGG. The skill looks awesome, can't wait to try it out.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
Skjuld wrote:
Waiting to see how much it will suffer from desync. Whirling Blades is rather unreliable because of that. I think Cyclone will have the same issues : Whirl for a few seconds and nothing is where it seems to be.

Bro do you even read?

Chris stated that this skill most likely suffer the least from Desync as the problems are usually related to unit collision etc which Cyclone ignores.
In the time when you are in cyclone. You take full damage?
If you have shield does it blocks attacks when you use cyclone?

How is it with other skils, you get interupted or take full damage?
InGame: ClawInMyHand
GTM (+2:00)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info