Cyclone!

In a way, I agree with Clive's unserious satirical statement. The cyclone doesn't seem fitting for Path of Exile. I always thought that Path of Exile wasn't the same pea in a pod and was extraordinary in itself. I thought it could've gone a whole new different direction, and so I'd wish for GGG to make something similar to cyclone, but less similar to Diablo 2's cyclone. The same way they have things that remind you of the Diablo series, but it's not the Diablo series, it's fucking PoE.

Seriously. This is like building a mansion in the middle of a forest.

This is like watching a movie about indian people doing indian stuff on indian land and... apparently they have cellphones too...?

This is like watching children playing in a metropolis instead of in a jungle and also the children are from the jungle. So where did the metropolis come from?

(This was all from the same made-up movie)

Replace Flintstones with Flunkstones, and you got everything here in that movie.

Just don't do it GGG. You're essentially drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa for people who don't understand the true value of your project.
With all intelligence, insanity becomes the backdrop of the good man, and will sooner become what usurps the good man.

If you tell a truth that people don't want to hear, the truth will imprison you.

What's the point of knowing the world, if the world never talks back and others don't listen?
Last edited by IExiledOtherExilesToBeTheExile on Mar 7, 2013, 11:51:54 PM
"
In a way, I agree with Clive's unserious satirical statement. The cyclone doesn't seem fitting for Path of Exile. I always thought that Path of Exile wasn't the same pea in a pod and was extraordinary in itself. I thought it could've gone a whole new different direction, and so I'd wish for GGG to make something similar to cyclone, but less similar to Diablo 2's cyclone. The same way they have things that remind you of the Diablo series, but it's not the Diablo series, it's fucking PoE.

Seriously. This is like building a mansion in the middle of a forest.

This is like watching a movie about indian people doing indian stuff on indian land and... apparently they have cellphones too...?

This is like watching children playing in a metropolis instead of in a jungle and also the children are from the jungle. So where did the metropolis come from?

(This was all from the same made-up movie)

Replace Flintstones with Flunkstones, and you got everything here in that movie.

Just don't do it GGG. You're essentially drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa for people who don't understand the true value of your project.

Cyclone-Melee is as fitting as Totems Lightning Warping across the Battlefield, Lethal Ribbons or Vaal Constructs, imho.

I see no problem with it, just because a similar effect has been used in an earlier game.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Last edited by Kwonryu on Mar 8, 2013, 12:05:38 AM
i wish it was faster.
"
Levistus wrote:
i wish it was faster.

Maybe they will add a "Increased Caster Movement Speed" support-gem as well? :D

Or maybe Faster Attacks will do the trick.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
boof wrote:

Don't have a heart attack now.
With all intelligence, insanity becomes the backdrop of the good man, and will sooner become what usurps the good man.

If you tell a truth that people don't want to hear, the truth will imprison you.

What's the point of knowing the world, if the world never talks back and others don't listen?
It has a very similiar graphic effect of Whirling Blades.... , only its 360 degrees and constant.

Like someone else said: Ribbons, totems, lightening warp, and leap slam spammers look far far more silly and out of place. Probably other skills that fit this bill but are simply not too used.
"
boohead wrote:
It has a very similiar graphic effect of Whirling Blades.... , only its 360 degrees and constant.

Like someone else said: Ribbons, totems, lightening warp, and leap slam spammers look far far more silly and out of place. Probably other skills that fit this bill but are simply not too used.

What are these words you utter on this voided canvas, mortal!?

Ribbons...? Look silly? They are demonic, atrocious mind-bending fabrics from hell.

Totems...? Look silly? You're just sexually insecure because of them. Don't jelly. It'll make you even more sexually insecure. This explains why you thought ribbons were silly. Those statues make you sexually insecure too, don't they?

Lightening Warp...? Look silly? This skill makes you look like Thor if he didn't waste his time banging women.

Leap slam...? Look silly? I like watching the Marauder be a giant chocolate bunny with pride and death-loving-lust for other people's death! It fits him, and the "MRAWWWHHH" is awesome too!

The Cyclone is literally placing a bright orange in a B&W movie that is supposed to be down, deep, emotional, in-depth, cinematic and immersive! Also the orange has a ... smiley face.

Last edited by IExiledOtherExilesToBeTheExile on Mar 8, 2013, 1:04:58 AM
"
Kwonryu wrote:
"
Levistus wrote:
i wish it was faster.

Maybe they will add a "Increased Caster Movement Speed" support-gem as well? :D

Or maybe Faster Attacks will do the trick.

Cylone is affected by movement speed items and buffs, so it can move plenty fast.
Don't do it! It's a troll orange! Cyclone is a troll skill. Don't let the troll in! Keep it out! Man the bridges!

Last edited by IExiledOtherExilesToBeTheExile on Mar 8, 2013, 1:12:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info