[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Follow
Quick note, with 50k evasion, you get back 2500ES per ghost shroud, not the 1k ES that you note in the OP.

Also, not sure how you get to your stated 75% spell dodge chance without vaal grace in version II. It's nowhere near that spell dodge chance, even with vaal grace.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Mar 6, 2019, 8:29:20 PM
hm ye i found my build thx :)
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Quick note, with 50k evasion, you get back 2500ES per ghost shroud, not the 1k ES that you note in the OP.

Also, not sure how you get to your stated 75% spell dodge chance without vaal grace in version II. It's nowhere near that spell dodge chance, even with vaal grace.

Thanks for pointing those mistakes out, I was really sleepy when I wrote the summary. I've put the correct values now. Do note that half of the Escape Artist node doesn't currently work in pob. We get 20% spell block from there.
You really need to put Bane somewhere in it. Stats of it are broken :D
"
Didjital wrote:

and here I am looking at Energy Leech and considering Intensify.
"
Didjital wrote:

Will try to fit it in somehow in the non-es builds, but I doubt it that it's worth. I've made two occultist builds that use it, you can check them.

"
ThunderBiome wrote:
and here I am looking at Energy Leech and considering Intensify.

Intensify has a trigger condition(stay in place to get charges) which may make it hard to maintain in movement-heavy fights. Seems pretty pointless to me to sacrifice consistency for potentionally 5-10% more dps.

The energy shield leech support gem looks like a noob trap to me. It's 24% more damage while on full es or 39% more damage while leeching. There are already better support gems that give not only more damage, but are also consistent(looking at you controlled destruction). The %es leech from the gem is wasted, what we want to increase is the maximum energy shield leeched per second as well as the speed at which we leech. Ghost Reaver and Light Eater address those issues. Note that this is useful in the ES CI version or the occultist ones.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 7, 2019, 4:33:57 AM
what is the best way to level before we get soulrend in act 3? blight + viper strike -> contagion -> contagion + essence drain?
"
yelluc wrote:
what is the best way to level before we get soulrend in act 3? blight + viper strike -> contagion -> contagion + essence drain?
I will make a leveling section today if I have enough time. Contagion+ED and Fire Trap should carry you through the first two acts. Crafting a +1 chaos damage wand(recipe: 1 magic wand + any skill gem with Chaos tag) and socketing there ED on 3 link is going to help you as well.
So im guessing soulwrend completely replaced ED now late game?? Have you managed the levelling build yet?
My guess is the classic ess drain/blight/contagion till soulrend? then switch out contagion/essdrain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info