[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
Besovskii wrote:
Why occultist LL not CI?
Switching between LL and CI is the matter of 5 skill points. You get 30% more spell damage, one purity and clarity aura for going LL.

"
Nordatheman wrote:
What do you think about using a rare one hand weapon so we can craft "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill"? The links I thinking about is Bane + 2 curses for some auto casting action and so no mana reserved for curses.
It's bad, the internal cooldown is 5 seconds.

"
Nordatheman wrote:
For body armor wouldn't Cospri's Will be better with the extra curs and insane evasion converting into ES?
This was proposed earlier in the thread, I am yet to try something like that.

"
phexifa wrote:
"
Besovskii wrote:
Why occultist LL not CI?
Why you still use Ghost Reaver with Soulrend? imo it waste skill point

Regarding the ghost reaver, Ghost reaver DOUBLES the maximum total recovery per second from energy leech which is good right?
Correct. It raises the maximum energy shield leech cap per second.

"
Nordatheman wrote:
Let's use multi-craft:

Sai Dagger Elder (6% chance to block attack damage)
Spoiler

P - Adds 30 to 52 Chaos Damage to Spells
S - Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
S - (6–7)% chance to deal Double Damage
P - +(17–20)% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
P - (45–52)% increased Chaos Damage
Chaos Skills have (11–12)% increased Skill Effect Duration
S - Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill (With bane and two curses)

Is there any better weapon for this build?
Essence of Delirium rare crafted weapon for the Decay debuff.

"
phexifa wrote:
Your 3 curse bane+soulrend occultist POB looks so much fun. Man u make it really hard to choose between trickster or occultist =D. If u have time could you make a level path guide(
Yeah, the occultist version is really strong as well, but I wanna try ghost shroud. Probably gonna play both versions anyway! =D Will try to make a tiny pob link with leveling trees for it if I have enough time.

"
vodimaster wrote:
Epic build! guess I found my league starter.
Will you post the details (tree, req. gear + links) for the EB version?
Yes. Later today or tomorrow before the league start.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 7, 2019, 8:42:01 AM
Thank you very much! waiting for it.
Hey nice build guide, thanks a lot :)

I've been playing around with the EB version in pob, making a few changes here and there.

Do you think the leech from cerberus limb is enough based on the on-hit portion of soulrend?

Soulrend and ED have almost identical on-hit damage it seems, and I need to push the leech up to around 6% (impossible of course) to hit the life leech cap with ED, whilst adding the 4% leech to ES that soulrend has is enough to cap ES leech.

I'm not too familiar with DOT builds, so i'm wondering if i've missed something here. I was hoping to solve life leech using a couple of abberant fossil crafted rings for chaos damage leech to free up the weapon/shield slots, and using perfect form/qotf for the chest.

Cheers!

Looking good :)

Won't Soulrends ES leech part go to waste with the Life + MoM build though?
First off thanks for the guide, much appreciated

Second, I'm still very much a noob in this game, played the last couple of leagues but only melee builds(I know LOL right?) but can anyone I guess explain the pros and cons between the occultist and trickster?

I want to run this build as a league starter, but not sure which variation I should run
Question about trickster ascendancy weave the arcane. In your Life+MoM build you use arcane surge and flame dash. How does arcane surge proc if flame dash is considered a movement skill and the ascendancy makes it so movement skills cost no mana.
"
Fluffydemise wrote:
Hey nice build guide, thanks a lot :)
I've been playing around with the EB version in pob, making a few changes here and there.
Do you think the leech from cerberus limb is enough based on the on-hit portion of soulrend?
Spoiler

Soulrend and ED have almost identical on-hit damage it seems, and I need to push the leech up to around 6% (impossible of course) to hit the life leech cap with ED, whilst adding the 4% leech to ES that soulrend has is enough to cap ES leech.

I'm not too familiar with DOT builds, so i'm wondering if i've missed something here. I was hoping to solve life leech using a couple of abberant fossil crafted rings for chaos damage leech to free up the weapon/shield slots, and using perfect form/qotf for the chest.

Cheers!

No, we're most probably not gonna be able to hit the life leech cap with just 0.5%. And this is totally fine, we're not completely relying on it to stay alive. If you get a nice hybrid es+life shield, you can switch to another weapon. Cerberus limb+lioneye's remorse is a good and cheap combination(~200 life, ~350es, ~100%spell damage, ~20 cast speed) that is hard to beat.

"
Jurvi wrote:
Won't Soulrends ES leech part go to waste with the Life + MoM build though?
Yes, it's wasted.

"
phexifa wrote:
How does arcane surge proc if flame dash is considered a movement skill and the ascendancy makes it so movement skills cost no mana.
Whoops. You are totally right about this one. Got it corrected.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 7, 2019, 10:16:29 AM
Banes Damage Looks Insane . What do u think about it ?
hey there, im looking at playing the occultist variant, and im just wondering why you chose to take the righteous army/spiritual aid wheel? I'm fairly new to playing witch/ chaos dmg builds so I'm just curious as the benefit it brings.

thanks
Looks very interesting will be keeping an eye on it for sure! The life+mom+eb would be the way id go probably.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info