[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

How would you compare this build to the ED+contagion one? Clear speed? Dps differences?

I'm having a hard time deciding what to play lol
"
empy90 wrote:
How would you compare this build to the ED+contagion one? Clear speed? Dps differences?

I'm having a hard time deciding what to play lol

seeing as how the spells haven't come out yet, it's really hard to say. but the trees are gonna be really similar anyway, so just test them out during leveling and see what you like most
nvm
Last edited by empy90 on Mar 7, 2019, 7:31:33 AM
What do you think about using a rare one hand weapon so we can craft "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill"? The links I thinking about is Bane + 2 curses for some auto casting action and so no mana reserved for curses.

For body armor wouldn't Cospri's Will be better with the extra curs and insane evasion converting into ES? and we get some needed %chaos res so we don't die unexpectedly from it bypassing our ES:)

Last edited by Nordatheman on Mar 7, 2019, 7:17:43 AM
Your 3 curse bane+soulrend occultist POB looks so much fun. Man u make it really hard to choose between trickster or occultist =D.

If u have time could you make a level path guide(lvl30,60 for example) for the LL 3curse bane+soulrend occultist? I don't know where to go first on that tree :C. I would appreciate it alot!
Last edited by phexifa on Mar 7, 2019, 7:31:39 AM
Why occultist LL not CI?
Why you still use Ghost Reaver with Soulrend? imo it waste skill point
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Last edited by Besovskii on Mar 7, 2019, 7:45:56 AM
"
Besovskii wrote:
Why occultist LL not CI?
Why you still use Ghost Reaver with Soulrend? imo it waste skill point

Regarding the ghost reaver, Ghost reaver DOUBLES the maximum total recovery per second from energy leech which is good right? ghost reaver makes sure we do not waste leeched energy shield if I understand correctly?
Let's use multi-craft:

Sai Dagger Elder (6% chance to block attack damage)

P - Adds 30 to 52 Chaos Damage to Spells
S - Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
S - (6–7)% chance to deal Double Damage
P - +(17–20)% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
P - (45–52)% increased Chaos Damage
Chaos Skills have (11–12)% increased Skill Effect Duration
S - Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill (With bane and two curses)

Is there any better weapon for this build?

Epic build! guess I found my league starter.
Will you post the details (tree, req. gear + links) for the EB version?
With the addition of +1 curse node this build could be played with Bane as well instead of the totem 4L ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info