[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
armsman02 wrote:
Hi, loving the build so far, just a quick question ..

The PoB for the Life+MoM, Bane+2 Curses, doesn't state that we need the diadem for the 3 auras together, alas it's actually impossible to even have haste and grace at the same time, and with worm you can only have 2 max auras anyway, so are we dropping grace until we get the Unique helm? Thanks.

I dont think you have them active as auras.
i think he uses them:

1L: Vaal Grace

1L: Vaal Haste

for the vaal version of the skill as active dps/defensive boost.
the first build he explains it does not state you have auras active where in the second build you have 4 aura's.
Last edited by EGO_Glen on Jun 12, 2019, 6:59:55 AM
"
Nodestiny wrote:
Fortify actually doesn't proc with wand. It proc if you are unarmed... Maybe a bug and patched soon ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2518443/page/1#p22025320

Its a known bug.
"
Bolde85 wrote:
Thx Great Guide.
I didnt get any Fortify Buff and my Frenzy Charges are gone.
Dont understand it really.
May somebody could Check my Char and give me some help.
Thanks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2518443/page/1#p22025320

Known bug.
"
EGO_Glen wrote:
i think he uses them:

the first build he explains it does not state you have auras active where in the second build you have 4 aura's.

You can have 3-4 active with the diadem, depending on which nodes you take and which auras/aspects you want to use. I like Grace because the base version increases your evasion chance by another 12 percentage points or so. I currently have Malev, Grace, AotS, and need to decide what will be the 4th when I re-tune the character for 3.7.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Jun 12, 2019, 9:22:20 AM
"
"
EGO_Glen wrote:
i think he uses them:

You can have 3-4 active with the diadem, depending on which nodes you take and which auras/aspects you want to use. I like Grace because the base version increases your evasion chance by another 12 percentage points or so. I currently have Malev, Grace, AotS, and need to decide what will be the 4th when I re-tune the character for 3.7.

yes WITH the helm.. the first build does not use the helm thats what he was asking. that he could not use the auras.
He is probably looking at the gem setup for the second build whilst looking at the gearing of the first build.

im using the helmet myself with 4 aura's up atm.
gonna switch to 5 when i get perfect form.
Last edited by EGO_Glen on Jun 12, 2019, 9:57:37 AM
hi friends!
This question has certainly been raised, but it seems to me that the shield charge does not activate fortify. otherwise excellent build and I follow it. :)
"
CroCkop wrote:
hi friends!
This question has certainly been raised, but it seems to me that the shield charge does not activate fortify. otherwise excellent build and I follow it. :)

yes if you use a wand with shield charge you wont get fortify, look 3/4 posts up and you will see it.
"
EGO_Glen wrote:
"
CroCkop wrote:
hi friends!

yes if you use a wand with shield charge you wont get fortify, look 3/4 posts up and you will see it.

tyvm. im going to find it.
Hi, I'm new to this and i got myself an Ahn's heritage shield. However, I don't have enough strength for it to work. Could you please tell me how to solve the problem?

Thanks
Hmm it seems that I am very low on strength to use the shield. 159 strength and im at 64 lol. Do I just get some gear with str on it because i have no passive skills left to train in that grant strength?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info