[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Hi guys thanks for the build. I think my defences are really low, I die pretty often :( can you look at my character EssenceMoutarde to see what's wrong? Thanks guys
"
Shinro28 wrote:
Hi guys thanks for the build. I think my defences are really low, I die pretty often :( can you look at my character EssenceMoutarde to see what's wrong? Thanks guys

Make sure all your resistances are capped (Fire/Cold/Lightning)
Get as much life as possible on your gear too.
Also a Stygian Vise belt would be soo much better, something like this (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/KrpVlRF5)
Your wasting points pathing to the jewel socket above the Witch starting point.
Better to use just 2 points pathing to the jewel socket south of Mind Over Matter if your going to be using jewels.
Those spare points would then be put towards getting Phase Acrobatics.
"
spitfyre808 wrote:
Hmm it seems that I am very low on strength to use the shield. 159 strength and im at 64 lol. Do I just get some gear with str on it because i have no passive skills left to train in that grant strength?

Your Char is set to private so we can't see where we can help you.
But look for gear with Str and respec some points on the tree to get Str if you can.
There's a post I made earlier about this.
Thank you making this build. I had no clue where to begin and I really wanted to play Soulrend.

My question is, for anyone that might be able to answer, does the damage feel lackluster to anyone else? I'm currently clearing around T6's and while I feel very tanky, my damage doesn't seem to be the best. My profile should be public if anyone wants to give me any tips.
Hi all,

i have a Question about the Auras in this Build.
Currently im running this Build:

II. Life+MoM+EB, Bane+2 Curses, 4 Auras - 5.5k Life/2.4k ES

and the Post is outdated like OP already said. I must follow the Path of Building. I did it as best i could do. And now i have for example Zealotry and Artic Armor. But no Mana when using Grace and Malevolence.

So what Auras should i use?
"
Patrice_ wrote:
Hi all,

and the Post is outdated like OP already said. I must follow the Path of Building. I did it as best i could do. And now i have for example Zealotry and Artic Armor. But no Mana when using Grace and Malevolence.

Arctic Armor is only used if you go with The Perfect Form, due to it making AA free.

Aside from that, assuming you've grabbed the -%reservation nodes and have the devouring diadem, you should be able to fit four auras in. I'm personally using Grace, Malevolence, and Flesh and Stone in constant Sand Stance. For my fourth aura, I'm using Zealotry for more damage.
"
Shinro28 wrote:

You are missing Matter over Mind...
"
Patrice_ wrote:
Hi all,

Oh, do I need to use path of building for first " Life+MoM, Bane+2 Curses" too? Is part with it outdated too?
Last edited by ToshaBD on Jun 14, 2019, 4:15:27 AM
"
Thefarbod95 wrote:
Thank you making this build. I had no clue where to begin and I really wanted to play Soulrend.

My question is, for anyone that might be able to answer, does the damage feel lackluster to anyone else? I'm currently clearing around T6's and while I feel very tanky, my damage doesn't seem to be the best. My profile should be public if anyone wants to give me any tips.

Your currently build is using a more defensive setup with the Cerberus Limb/Lioneye's Remorse combination.
Your using the NACDOT from the tree but don't have any other from jewels or wands.
So might want to start looking at Wands with NACDOT https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/7EKB6BC5
Also six link your armour would also help if you have the rng/$$
Why is there blood rage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info