[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
Dangiroidas wrote:
Why is there blood rage?

I think the OP put that in for generating Frenzy Charges instead of using Intuitive Leap and nodes on the tree.
We only benefit from the FC's and nothing else on the gem.

"(5-15)% increased Attack Speed
1.2% of Attack Physical Damage Leeched as Life
You take 4% of your Maximum Life per second as Physical Damage
You take 4% of your Maximum Energy Shield per second as Physical Damage
25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill
Base duration is (7-10.8) seconds
"
1. Ghost Dance
2. Escape Artist
3. Patient Reaper
4. Prolonged Pain

but in POB all these are different ? so which ones are good ones ?
Really enjoying the build so props for the guide!

I just have one question, how big is the decay mod from the essence? Is it like a flat bonus that benefits from all our multipliers?
6L/5L: Soulrend - Efficacy - Arcane Surge - Controlled Destruction/Unleash* - Greater Multiple Projectiles/Void Manipulation - Empower/Swift Affliction(6L)*.
*May be a bit hard to get 4 blue sockets if you are using Belly of the beast.
Swap Greater Multiple Projectiles to Void Manipulation and Unleash to Controlled Destruction for single target.
If you have only 3 blue sockets, replace Controlled Destruction with Swift Affliction.

I don't get it... SO whats my main 6l setup should look like ? Im so cinfused
"
GOSARN wrote:
6L/5L: Soulrend - Efficacy - Arcane Surge - Controlled Destruction/Unleash* - Greater Multiple Projectiles/Void Manipulation - Empower/Swift Affliction(6L)*.
*May be a bit hard to get 4 blue sockets if you are using Belly of the beast.
Swap Greater Multiple Projectiles to Void Manipulation and Unleash to Controlled Destruction for single target.
If you have only 3 blue sockets, replace Controlled Destruction with Swift Affliction.

I don't get it... SO whats my main 6l setup should look like ? Im so cinfused

Will depend on what your socket colours you have based on the type of armour you are using. As mine is a pure Dex chest piece I'll easily roll all green, so crafting blues is quite easy.

Here's my current bodyarmour/gems I'm using.
Hey loving the build :).

Are dual wielding Void batteries viable end game weapons with this build?

would i have to completely respec to get max power charges?

Would you have any suggestions on a passive skill tree build for max power charges with this build ?

thanks
I tryed now Uber Elder i think i missing Damage and Survivability.
Could someone Check my Gear and Tell me what i can improve give some help on the Gear.
Thanks Guys great Support in this Game from the Players
Guys I need help. I have got my devouring diadem and reduced mana reservation nodes but anyways can't fit more than 2 auras in my diadem. Don't know what im doing wrong. Both malevolence and grace have 47% mana reservation in diadem. Im not sure if that is normal. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nvm, still had my essence worm equipped haha. If someone will have the same issue, there is the answer.
Last edited by Crysia on Jun 15, 2019, 1:30:02 PM
Just did a deathless uber elder with this build, and it was my first uber elder ever aswell. Thank you so much for making this build, it's incredibly fun to play, and indeed very rewarding!
"
Henz00 wrote:
Just did a deathless uber elder with this build, and it was my first uber elder ever aswell. Thank you so much for making this build, it's incredibly fun to play, and indeed very rewarding!

Would you mind sharing your build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info