[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Man I am about to start with that build. Please tell me which level tree I need to follow? The one on the bottom for Path of Building or the one in the spoilers for levelling? They look different
If I could make a request...

Whenever you can, could you update and place some poe planner trees up at a few level intervals? Poe is great on PC but planner works on the phone while I’m playing console.

Another option might be to post pics from builder?

Please and thank you.
"
kenedaa wrote:
I was wondering if you could explain in detail how u crafted your rare weapons using a essence of delirium. As i see it you need to get rid of all bad mods with an orb of annulment, do I miss something? seems really hard to get.

Just annulling and hoping for the best is indeed very RNG-heavy and expensive (1/4 chance for an item with 4 affixes, at ~1ex per try).

A better way is to spam Essences of Delirium until you get a wand with only one suffix (the Essence mod) and at least one open prefix. Annuls and the "Add a Prefix, remove a Suffix" Beastcrafting recipe can help you get there. You can then craft multimod + "Suffixes cannot be changed", scour and finally add the rest of your crafted mods. Total cost: 2ex for multimod, 2ex for "Suffixes cannot be changed", plus however many Essences of Delirium/Annuls/Beasts you need to get to a rare item with only one suffix and an open prefix.
Running into some mana problems with this build, should I even grab MoM early now that the passive nodes behind it have been removed that would have been giving me a significant amount of mana?

Edit: Nevermind when I got the ascendancy mana problems were fixed
Last edited by ChaoticTrix on Jun 8, 2019, 1:32:37 PM
Is CwDT and Immortal Call still preferred on this build despite the change to IC?
My gear is a bit of a mess, just got to maps...

Is there any recovering from this ?

I really wanted to play bane, so was speccing for that but just seen the notes that ES/MOM version is no good any more..

am i pretty much bricked? I am really not a fan of ED/contagion playstyle, so I have been using Bane for clearing and then bosses, Bane + ED which has been working pretty well. Is that not a good idea?

I know my gear is awful but wondering how to proceed in terms of spells and tree to follow.. before i invest money in equipment
Last edited by Nevzat on Jun 8, 2019, 7:29:10 PM
Soulrend seems okay, but I honestly feel like I'm preferring Bane for clearing packs most of the time but without more cast speed it's feeling pretty meh. I'm definitely getting messed up on maps so I'm trying to farm a tabula. My gear is pretty shit but I'm working on the tabula (5/9 humility) and then probably some of the gear talked about in the guide, but it appears parts of it are outdated and the PoB that is updated has fake items in it that aren't close to realistic for the sake of meeting numbers, so it's odd. PoB has devouring diadem and perrfect form also which are each 2ex atm on LSC so that's out of the question for 'starter' anyway.

Gear

Thank you so much for the build! It is great!

But I have 3 questions:

1. How far to level gem Clarity? It is not mentioned in your guide and in PoE build there is no Clarity even. Do we need it or not?
2. I use the link Shield charge/fortify/culling strike/faster attack as you mentioned but I do not use icon of Fortify in the buff about. Does it work or not?
3. I use CWDT-Immortal call-Chaos golem, you mentioned that CWDT should be level 8 and Immortal call level 10 but what about the golem? Max it and self cast him or not?
Quick Question here:

I am level 70, running two Fragility Jewels and Ahn's Heritage sheild but I am not getting onslaught. Is this correct?

I am recieving the +3 to all max res though.

Thanks!
Thx Great Guide.
I didnt get any Fortify Buff and my Frenzy Charges are gone.
Dont understand it really.
May somebody could Check my Char and give me some help.
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info