[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Path of building links are updated for both versions now, the written guide will be updated later today or tomorrow.
Last edited by Syreith on Jun 6, 2019, 4:51:55 AM
"
Syreith wrote:
Path of building links are updated for both versions now, the written guide will be updated later today or tomorrow.

Well, once the new patch drops, we will receive a full skill tree reset for all these changes I suppose.
How do we proc arcane surge with soulrend at higher levels ? Can't use that much mana now can it, how how does that work
Hi! thanks for the guide, wanna test it during next starting league.

I was wondering if you could explain in detail how u crafted your rare weapons using a essence of delirium. As i see it you need to get rid of all bad mods with an orb of annulment, do I miss something? seems really hard to get.

thanks in advance and wish everyone a good league start!
One other issue is we've lost the easy way to gain Endurance/Frenzy charges with Intuitive leap which no longer works with Overcharged.
You can still get Overcharged but will cost you another 4 points which I don't think is worth it?
What do you think of taking the "wicked ward" node for the Life+MoM+EB build ?
What map mods is 'nono' for this build ?
Pastebin for MOM+EB Version seems wrong, since there is no EB allocated:).
I added the leveling trees in PoB for: Life+MoM, Bane+2 Curses

Feel free to add this.
https://pastebin.com/EGNwndbb
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
One other issue is we've lost the easy way to gain Endurance/Frenzy charges with Intuitive leap which no longer works with Overcharged.
You can still get Overcharged but will cost you another 4 points which I don't think is worth it?
Honestly I found overcharged + intuitive leap to be a bit inconsistent, so I decided to simply removed it and use blood rage for frenzy charges generation.

"
Ashyn2147 wrote:
What do you think of taking the "wicked ward" node for the Life+MoM+EB build ?
It's useless, we already replenish our whole es pool from the ghost shrouds.

"
Ziakah wrote:
What map mods is 'nono' for this build ?
There are no specific mods that counter this build, you can run pretty much everything.

"
Karlchenkeule wrote:
Pastebin for MOM+EB Version seems wrong, since there is no EB allocated:).
It's not wrong, you get EB from the devouring diadem helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info