[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
SlaughterHauz wrote:
Not building this today, I don't have the $. but saved for the basis for a build another day.

Takes about 10 chaos to reach yellow/red maps.

Emmm... at what DPS? 100k? :)
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
SlaughterHauz wrote:
Not building this today, I don't have the $. but saved for the basis for a build another day.

"
adema2k wrote:
How do I open the skill tree for this build from the Pastebin ?

Google Path of Building, download and install it, then there is an import feature for pastebin. If you don't want to deal with that, you can view people's passive tree on the forums, just keep in mind that there are variations and not to get staff passives until you are using a staff.

can someone tell me what jems to put in the 2 scepters plz as the past bin for the buget build is showing 6 supports for each scepter
Hmmm somehow i cant fit the Vitality in it... some solutions?
We don't benefit at all from the fire damage from the kaom's heart right? Just taking it for the 500 life?
"
We don't benefit at all from the fire damage from the kaom's heart right? Just taking it for the 500 life?

yep. thats why u want %dmg corr on it
SO i have underrated might of the meek jewel... guys if you got 50c dont hesitate to invest once, its worth your every single chao
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
SlaughterHauz wrote:

Emmm... at what DPS? 100k? :)

Nope, I was doing yellow maps with 10c gear and damage was fine. 1c wands, cheap 5L life armour etc. Maybe prices have gone up a bit since league start but you certainly get get to red maps with 20c.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
SO i have underrated might of the meek jewel... guys if you got 50c dont hesitate to invest once, its worth your every single chao

The main thing, that ppl didn't understand (like I was too) - MM are stacks to each other. So that's why Scion is the best class to use them - there is so many good small nodes and 3 jewel sockets, that can easily overlap each other.
So yeah, MM are going to be cheaper (40c atm) and if u can't afford UI - buy 3rd MM and place it, with little changes to the tree.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 23, 2019, 4:31:12 PM
"
SilverWF wrote:

Well, your gear seems good, that strange.
POB shows 2.3 kk DPS (focussed and vaal RF). Also u have 8k HP and 3k leech
While budget version, posted of the OP has 3.3 kk DPS, without pandemonius and UI
UI is not a saver, I've added it to your tree and DPS became 2.5kk

Maybe OP can clarify :)

P.S. Dang, you have wasted 15+ ex and still have DPS equal to my spectre summoner with 1-2 ex budget...

Finally go my hand on an Unnatural Instinct and got is this a powerhouse! It increased my IceSpear DPS not that much but it increases WO DPS by far due to the CastSpeed Cluster. Unequipping it would reduce the DPS of WO by 25%!

In addition the extra movementspeed is awesome!

Still have to look for a Dying Sun and some boots with Dex to optimize my gem setup (could save 2 points).

So far I would never again do this as a league starter (at least not the way I progressed it) but now it is really cool :)

Current gear in PoB: https://pastebin.com/X5BE3N3V
Last edited by Gnomiro on Mar 23, 2019, 9:16:59 PM
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
nqtuan92 wrote:

The main thing, that ppl didn't understand (like I was too) - MM are stacks to each other. So that's why Scion is the best class to use them - there is so many good small nodes and 3 jewel sockets, that can easily overlap each other.
So yeah, MM are going to be cheaper (40c atm) and if u can't afford UI - buy 3rd MM and place it, with little changes to the tree.

thank for your great advice :), then i guess i should go 3 meek and save 10 ex to craft CWC staff first before replacing meek by UI.
@TheVengefulOne Could you please update your guide (ex: for newbie you should buy 3 meek than save money for UI...) that's will be great for anyone who is newbie like me?
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Mar 24, 2019, 8:39:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info