[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

Hi, thx for this guide, i am really enjoying it atm even tho i havent gotten very far.

I have a question though, where the hell do i get leech? I am soo confused cuz vaal pact and slayer ascendancy doesnt give it, right?
Just crafted this beauty:

Don't have +2 socketed since i ran out of ex, will craft it later.

2 things:
My dmg jumped for almost 1 mln (~800k) and i'm sitting on 2,7mln but still dont have one mod and empower is lvl 2 so im using other gem.

IMO It's not worth to try roll Cast While Channelling with chance to double damage. If you don't have almost infinite currency it's way too expensive to get this + you still need to go for 33% annul with beastiary item (50c each one). Rolling only Cast While Channelling, regaling it and doing 50/50 annul is way better this early into league. You lose some damage but it's more consistent this way. I rolled single CwC like 5 times (3 times lvl 20) on 2200 alts and not a single CwC with double damage...

I assume that I'm suppose to use Focus as normal skill? Just turn it on before trying to burst boss?
Last edited by Aryveth on Mar 25, 2019, 2:08:28 PM
May i ask why nobody is using these boots?

Seems like a decent damage boost and as we have like 0 issues capping res, I really dont see any issues fitting these in the build?
Curious to know your thoughts!
"
Jojoflow wrote:
Hi, thx for this guide, i am really enjoying it atm even tho i havent gotten very far.

I have a question though, where the hell do i get leech? I am soo confused cuz vaal pact and slayer ascendancy doesnt give it, right?

you can get cold damage leeched as life on rings and amulets, or warlord's mark curse on rings or use the gem and cast it manually
"
zeldinas wrote:
May i ask why nobody is using these boots?

Seems like a decent damage boost and as we have like 0 issues capping res, I really dont see any issues fitting these in the build?
Curious to know your thoughts!

the biggest downsides are no life and only 25% ms. so you sacrifice a lot of life and some clear speed for more crit chance and a little more damage.
"
Aryveth wrote:
Spoiler
Just crafted this beauty:

Don't have +2 socketed since i ran out of ex, will craft it later.

2 things:
My dmg jumped for almost 1 mln (~800k) and i'm sitting on 2,7mln but still dont have one mod and empower is lvl 2 so im using other gem.

IMO It's not worth to try roll Cast While Channelling with chance to double damage. If you don't have almost infinite currency it's way too expensive to get this + you still need to go for 33% annul with beastiary item (50c each one). Rolling only Cast While Channelling, regaling it and doing 50/50 annul is way better this early into league. You lose some damage but it's more consistent this way. I rolled single CwC like 5 times (3 times lvl 20) on 2200 alts and not a single CwC with double damage...

I assume that I'm suppose to use Focus as normal skill? Just turn it on before trying to burst boss?

congrats and good advice! i've been stressing over this craft and that seems like the way to go. btw, you have a cwc gem linked

and focus is used like a regular skill with a cool down
Last edited by qaizr on Mar 25, 2019, 2:37:37 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Jojoflow wrote:

you can get cold damage leeched as life on rings and amulets, or warlord's mark curse on rings or use the gem and cast it manually

Thanks man, i completely missed that.... :(
any idea why the OP allocated the two totem damage nodes in the budget version? probably gonna pick up snowforged instead.
"
qaizr wrote:
any idea why the OP allocated the two totem damage nodes in the budget version? probably gonna pick up snowforged instead.

Not at home to double check, but that might be an outdated version.

Your skill tree looks fine. 1 8% HP, 3 2-pt jewels will take you to 84. 87/90 for either 2 more jewels or more HP. Then switch a bunch of points to staff when you get a decent CWC staff. Snowforged would only be good if we needed more crit and/or ran Cold to Fire.

Your gear could use some tweaking. I thought Divinarius was a good dagger for this build, but 2nd form of Ice Spear gets so much crit that it isn't that good. And your right dagger is only bringing a little bit of crit and cold to spells. Switching to 2 cheap wands with 100+ spell dmg each will be a pretty big damage increase for a few chaos at most. And no freeze removal flask.
Okay so im a new player and im a solo player and i found out that the scion build i chose to run with was very team dependant. so i am trying to switch to this build.

Do you buy chance have a low build that i can start with to build up to this expensive build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info