[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

Where can one find the lvling tree for this build? been looking over but cant find any trees.
"
Gnomiro wrote:
"
CallOfTheVoid wrote:
"
SilverWF wrote:

I hope you understand, that your staff must be 75+ iLvl?

Yes, and I've hit each mod individually a number of times.

I'm just questioning that it's only 10 ex or so to craft the staff when I'm about that deep in just alterations. :)

I spent around 8ex trying to get the mods. Alts, Augmentations and even tried many times to regal after I hit one of the mods to have at least the chance to hit the right mod with an annulment.

Shortly before I was out of currency I hit CWC 20 with some bad mod together. Just annuled the blue one and got lucky to hit the other mod. Imprinted the 20CWC more than 5 times and tried again with Aug, regal but didn'T hit double damage. (If going this route you should have CWC and try to get double damage as it has two tiers with 20% and only different attack speed)

Sold all my spare currency and things to get back some currency than decided to just go the multimod route with 20 CWC. You loose "only" 10% double damage:

PS: I hate Flame Dash! Seems to never work when necessary...

I didnt like Flame Dash as well untill I reliased why it didnt work when needed.

Set attack in place button to any number and then hold that number and turn off NUM-LOCK.

It will use the Flame Dash in a direction you point and jump max distance (when you have it at the edge of the screen)

When this is not done the char will move in direction and jump from where he can reach the place.

The main difference is that you can channel and imidiately port to the direction.

Found out when I was playing mine char where this change is absolutely necessery.

Maybe everyone know but I didnt. Sorry if its not the case for you.

Hop
"
ExoReaver wrote:
Where can one find the lvling tree for this build? been looking over but cant find any trees.

There isn't one for the leveling part. Just pick what you need to get through the Acts and have something close to the PoB trees when you're into mapping.

Scion doesn't get Witch start until 3rd lab, so path through Shaper to get to the rest of the skill points. I gunned for Holy Dominion/Devotion as league starter for the mixture of different benefits.
Grab Constitution for the 28 all res and HP when you need them.
Grab more of the Constitution wheel if you need more HP or work through the Witch start and around to Doom Cast/Blood Siphon picking up jewel slots as you get decent jewels to put in them.
Have Witch start pathed to by the time you finish 3rd lab so you can undo the points coming up through Scion start.
"
Hoptam wrote:

Set attack in place button to any number and then hold that number and turn off NUM-LOCK.

This was a useful trick a couple of leagues ago. Now you can set attack-in-place by just selecting the appropriate icon when you click on a skill.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Will this staff be good enough to carry me through uber elder? Assuming I 6 link it?

Don't have 10 ex to craft / buy the recommended staffs atm.
I have been enjoying this build. I can easily do guardians/shaper.. However when trying to do uber elder today it was pretty awful. I still have a decent amount of gear to get, but even with 25 ex invested uber elder is very hard for me on this build.

For reference I killed him like 50 times last league on a much cheaper rain of arrows build.

Other then uber elder, I like this build alot. However im sure once I get 'done' gearing, I can just brute force uber with the insane dmg.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Mar 24, 2019, 9:53:58 PM
Really good build, need more enlightment.
Really appreaciate if you can devellop it with the suggestions you have made at the end of your post, will be just perfect :)
And thank you for your sharing with the wommunity.
"
"
Hoptam wrote:

This was a useful trick a couple of leagues ago. Now you can set attack-in-place by just selecting the appropriate icon when you click on a skill.

Didnt see that button - thx a lot
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
I have been enjoying this build. I can easily do guardians/shaper.. However when trying to do uber elder today it was pretty awful. I still have a decent amount of gear to get, but even with 25 ex invested uber elder is very hard for me on this build.

For reference I killed him like 50 times last league on a much cheaper rain of arrows build.

Other then uber elder, I like this build alot. However im sure once I get 'done' gearing, I can just brute force uber with the insane dmg.

you can get a lot more life and damage on your jewels. the "killed recently" damage mods are pretty useless for uelder and the abyss jewels should have 45+ life. pandemonius would be a nice upgrade but you'd need to get the cold leech on a ring.
"
Really good build, need more enlightment.
Really appreaciate if you can devellop it with the suggestions you have made at the end of your post, will be just perfect :)
And thank you for your sharing with the wommunity.

your arcane surge should be level 4-5 to proc with a single cast of flame dash.

why do you have ice bite linked with your golems? does ice bite work with golems?

if you have the currency, i would get two might of the meeks and respec the melding nodes into the life nodes near constitution (each node adds 7% life with might of the meek slotted)

since you already have an elder ring you can add a mark of the shaper for a lot of damage (try to get 70+ spell damage). and you can swap out the warlords mark gem since you have it on your ring.

do you need the mana flask with warlord's mark? i would swap it out for atziri's promise.

edit: i would craft inc damage while leeching on your gloves and inc damage on your belt
Last edited by qaizr on Mar 25, 2019, 12:42:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info