[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

Soul arakaali/blood rage interaction no longer working as immortal call doesn't make you immune to physical damage anymore.

so you're losing that 50% increased life recovery. is there a new way to do this or is it lost as a defensive mechanic and we should probably swap that out?
we cannot use warlord's mark anymore. how do we leech life and mana?
"
pizzazzp wrote:
we cannot use warlord's mark anymore. how do we leech life and mana?

You can use jewel like this

end ring "-x mana cost"

Last edited by DoctorPNZ on Aug 25, 2019, 11:01:48 AM
I have been looking at this build a few times, it always seems to catch my eye!
So I am wondering i the build still make sense now after the big Winter Orb nerf?

My plan is to try it as my league starter and aim for the budget version first and then pimp it over time.

I have played winter orb before and had ALOT of fun with it, so hope this version is still viable.

Any that tried it in 3.7? Would love to hear about it.

Please make an update on this build. This is one of the most fun builds I've experienced!
Last edited by pizzazzp on Feb 21, 2020, 8:00:07 AM
small update
http://i62.tinypic.com/2w7lhk5.jpg
lookin at your gear on the bow build, was wondering what the phys to cold conversion on the gloves does
"
blitzt_kappa wrote:
lookin at your gear on the bow build, was wondering what the phys to cold conversion on the gloves does

It is mostly to help with the clear since I don't have dmg supports for my herald of ice to make it chain super effectively eg. some conversion on the crusader explosion mod on the chest to get more scaling out of it. Would have went as far as to drop the dmg mod for a conversion temple mod to get 50% conversion and move unnerve to a curse medium cluster jewel if the clear wasn't good enough... thankfully 25% seems sufficient
http://i62.tinypic.com/2w7lhk5.jpg
Last edited by TheVengefulOne on Aug 6, 2020, 9:43:36 AM
ah i see, thanks
that bow cost 72ex on trade...=[

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info