[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

I got this 6L for 2 exalts, which I thought was a pretty good but I'm afraid to mess with the colors and not be able to get it back to a good state :p.

I'm thinking of maybe swapping a gem for a Hypothermia, as I'm rolling Herald of Ice and I also have added cold damage on a dagger.
By looking on PoB the least amount of damage will be lost if I swap out controlled destruction or faster casting, but that counts with the enemy being chilled, which they should be after the first hit.

Do you think it's a good idea or will I lose too much and should just invest into some chromatics?
What annointment should you take if you're using this build?
ANy way to implement a Herald for clearspeed? How would you go about doing that?
Hi there,

I love the build so far (~ lvl 80), thank you! One question: in the gear section you talk about the rings and say "Essence Worm with Wrath is great for effective life". I do not understand how this ring & aura has anything to do with life. What am I missing? :)
When you use Wrath in Essence Worm it does not reserve mana, and since the build grabs Mind Over Matter which takes a proportion from your mana pool when you take damage, the now-unreserved mana is an increase in effective life.
Hi everybody,

im currently in Act 4 and the build and playstyle are very smooth for me. Great guide btw!
Can someone explain me why we use "increased critical strikes support" and "controlled destruction support" together? It seems contraproductiv to me or am i missing something?

greetings and happy metamorph league
Anyone wanna help me? Im currently running this build as a started but I keep dying and I feel like the clearspeed is mediocre at best? I know my life is abit low.

Kinda feel stuck at this point since I dont really have any currency worth mentioning cuz of the slow clearspeed in maps

Last edited by Angberg on Dec 17, 2019, 10:50:20 AM
Why we use Molten shell? I dont know the point why we use it when we dont have lot of armour

Can someone tell me why its better then Immortal Call or Steelskin
"
Konstapelpung wrote:
Anyone wanna help me? Im currently running this build as a started but I keep dying and I feel like the clearspeed is mediocre at best? I know my life is abit low.

Kinda feel stuck at this point since I dont really have any currency worth mentioning cuz of the slow clearspeed in maps

are ur wands for real Buddy? :D

i would try to upgrade them at least for some 1c wands/daggers. U missing lots of crit and therefore dont get much use from Inevitable Judgement, my guess.
Last edited by eckerle on Dec 17, 2019, 10:41:13 AM
"
eckerle wrote:
"
Konstapelpung wrote:

are ur wands for real Buddy? :D

i would try to upgrade them at least for some 1c wands/daggers. U missing lots of crit and therefore dont get much use from Inevitable Judgement, my guess.

Wrong wand setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info