[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

Can you recommend any other skills for ST other than Lightning spire trap since its nerfed? With Storm Brand we have lot of time dodging all attacks and we are able to do something more then just running around.
"
Mikizzek wrote:
Can you recommend any other skills for ST other than Lightning spire trap since its nerfed? With Storm Brand we have lot of time dodging all attacks and we are able to do something more then just running around.

Tie23 won a race with two Ele focus gems in his Lightning Spire trap. The nerf was big, but it will still be great.
"Hodor", said Hodor
Hi there, thanks for the great guide!

I have a question regarding the sustainability while leveling, my brother is pretty bad in evading mechanics and he looks rarely on his HP bar. So he needs a face tanky build.

- Is this a build , while leveling and for the first t1-3 maps , which can facetank damage and sustain it? Even bigger spikes and longer durations?

*edit* will you update the PoB before the league starts? PoB says its still an 3.8 tree.
Last edited by Enterich on Dec 13, 2019, 6:34:03 AM
Hey thi3n, have a some stupid question maybe i miss something but how this build is gain Power charge’s? :) (didnt see and actually dont wanna to set into 6 link Power on crit)
Will try it out as a league starter / bossing dude in 3.9!
"
Drakonorum wrote:
Hey thi3n, have a some stupid question maybe i miss something but how this build is gain Power charge’s? :) (didnt see and actually dont wanna to set into 6 link Power on crit)

Idk if you're talking about the video that he is killing uelder and he has 6 power charges. If you're talking about that, then he is playing as assassin in that video. That's probably why he has power charges.
"
Mesoc wrote:
"
Drakonorum wrote:

Idk if you're talking about the video that he is killing uelder and he has 6 power charges. If you're talking about that, then he is playing as assassin in that video. That's probably why he has power charges.

^Thx man now i get it :)
If you wanted to modify this build to be a better boss killer at the expense of a bit of clear speed and much more currency, would low life be the way to go? I'm thinking of using this build as a league starter and running it as life until I can go LL.

EDIT: Also how are we dealing with the removal of +x% of ele damage as chaos damage on the shaper weapons?
Last edited by aastr on Dec 13, 2019, 1:42:54 PM
"
aastr wrote:
If you wanted to modify this build to be a better boss killer at the expense of a bit of clear speed and much more currency, would low life be the way to go? I'm thinking of using this build as a league starter and running it as life until I can go LL.

Really interested with this too, as this league will be around bossing, what are you plans for more single target dps?
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAFvApYFQgceDFINfA5IEFgRDxEtEZYc3B8CKPopTyoLKhMsnCymLX0yNDLRNAo2xTdmN4NBlkVHRZ1JUUmxTN9OrlMOU1JTjVfJWitca1yKXfJfamaecFJxaXSldhF713yDfq9_xoKbg_OESISDhTKJ04t6i4yMNox2jRmPGo_6km6TJ5UumuCce548n0ihL6VnpuuouayYrhKus7E2tAy1BLWFtzG4k7mTvFa-isBmwbTDCcMTw23K08ry0NDQ9dJ81abXz9lf3YzgEuL35CLk7OZ96rrr7uv17WHvIe9Q74jw1fId99f5N_nd

Threw this together real quick, seems reasonable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info